test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Retain Summer Festival Artisan between events.

pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
Hide the profession between events and disable the artisan from showing up in the workshop but don't delete her between events. Now I have max rank Summer crafting but have level 1 workers that require ranking up before I can actually do anything. Removing the crafter last year resulted not only in the loss of level information but also led to the issue yesterday and the fact that people lost other artisans after her removal.
"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother

Comments

• duurduur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    Just don't delete stuff that people have spend resources on.

or reimburse them.

Replacing maxed out workers with ones that can't even do an apprentice job is a F****** FAIL
    Play for fun, Work to get rich, These two are not compatible!
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I suggest mostly the same, but one difference. Do the above, but don't disable the artisan from showing up in the workshop. Just hide the profession between events. I think hiding the Summer Artisan is also what hid the other artisans.
    Post edited by atwa#2521 on
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    By disabling, I just meant that she won't be seen interacting with the workshop object. The only thing being disabled outside the event would be the profession itself.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • anzacnwanzacnw Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I just failed at a crafting task for the materials needed to craft a ticket ball which means one less ball for me because the artisan was not at 100%. It is a stupid solution that you can even fail. I had my artisan fully upgraded last year and just didn't consider I had to level her up again. Since there is no way to get additional materials I'll always be behind with crafting balls and the materials are just useless now because you can't do anything else with them. Bad game design.