test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is happend whit game ?? Game crash and PC freeze several time ?

Hi all. im new here but i have some problem. I play game and game just freeze. Cant do anything just to force shoutdown PC. I reinstal game, try several time to do some stuff what people in guild and aliance told me but same thing are happend every time.. Pc is not problem its new. temp is 45-50 all time and dont heat. Can someone told me what to do ?
Tagged:

Answers

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @miroo84 It would be helpful if you can give us your new computer system specs.

Also when does the game just freeze? Is it during combat? Any specific zone/dungeons?

What have you actually done beside reinstall, have you force verify? Are you running the game via Arc or Steam? Do you have a good internet connection? Via wireless or wired? Have you play around with the game settings? Provide us with the details of the things you done so far.

There are no current posts of game freezing and force shutdown, usually there be many posts about this if it happening to a lot of players, so likely your issues are isolated to you.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Was the hard disk busy? If yes, does it have enough RAM? May be it is busy swapping.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***