test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Summer Artisan

Entered workshop, no summer artisan available. I had the max artisans tho (27) not sure if that is why the summer artisan was not given or what?

@nitocris83

Comments

• oleg175#3673 oleg175 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    The same
  • wazzer23#9680 wazzer23 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same removed an artisan but still nothing
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I have no artisan. This makes it impossible to make my daily Sahha Ticket Ball.
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    A similar issue was reported last year. It caused some of us to have other artisans hidden, in addition to the Summer Artisan. Now it's affecting the Summer Artisan of players who did Summer Festival last year.

Please devs, when you fix this, fix the other hidden artisans too.

They are nearly the same problem, under the hood. This would be the perfect time to fix both.
  • roseypalmer#7773 roseypalmer Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same no artisan. Trying to show a friend how to do it. Kinda hard when you don't have the things you need.
  • anne#9861 anne Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    No Summer Artisan is cramping my style.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    My toon that has full artisan roster does not get any summer artisan.
    My toon that has artisan vacancy does not get any summer artisan until she went to the worksop. A window pops up and ask if I want to add the summer artisan.
    I have not removed any artisan from the toon that has full roster. Hence, I don't know if dropping artisan helps.
    I am in PC though.

Anyway, they are investigating.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1256987/all-platforms-summer-provision-artisan
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    In the old hidden artisan bug, which is still affecting us, another artisan is hidden in addition to the Summer Artisan.

Suggestion to fix both bugs at once: Don't hide any artisans. Let us keep the Summer Artisan all year. Just hide the Summer Provisioning profession itself, like the Gond profession gets hidden.
  • lithrael#5939 lithrael Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here. My maxed workshop toon also has a hidden Blacksmith now. My 20-artisan other guys don’t have any crafters hidden but can’t get the summer artisan. My newer toons who haven’t done summer get the summer artisan correctly.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    They have free reign over patching PC, unlike console where they have to jump through hoops.
  • jbear79jbear79 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    On Tuesday? Seriously? So 6 days of the festival that we lose our artisan? I'm a little in disbelief at how badly the ball has been dropped on this one. Whilst I am a 100% free play end game player, the friends I run with drop serious money on this game. Their credit cards were out and spiffed up nice and shiny, just waiting to drop hundreds of dollars ... We were all amped for this event ... and then the artisan is bugged - no making Saha balls, no making petals, no making sorbet ... No Zen sale ... a pathetic 20% off VIP (which I can get from Refining bags ... so literally nothing special) and 50% off a coal ward ...

After doing so well recently, I hope you can see what an enormous opportunity you have muddled on this event and make an effort to set things straight. I hope you have something up your sleeves for the Height of the Summer and it's not just another low light like the disappointment of this event has been so far. At the very very least, the event needs to be extended a week to make up for the days we lose without an artisan to make the most of the event. The very very least.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.