test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Revive sickness for everyone

cavvy#7642 cavvy Member Posts: 130 Arc User
Whenever anyone in a party dies now everyone else gets revive sickness x1. The healer gets revive sickness for everyone in the party if only one person dies.
Considering the F U to all healers with this mod i'm not even sure if this is a bug or another one of your "dynamic more engaging gameplay" features.

Comments

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    I'm not sure if that's how it works???? maybe sometimes??? I've entered multiple dungeons where we all have rez sickness before we even enter combat. Cradle and LOMM specifically. First time you die, you can't be rezd because you have max stacks. When you release back to the fire you go right back to max stacks of rez sickness. If you stand on the fire, you can watch rez sickness get added and removed as the icon appears and disappears from your buff tray. The only solution is to abandon the instance and requeue.

It's a real treat if you've been waiting for 30 minutes for a pug queue to pop and you have to start over. Not a deal breaker on easy legacy dungeons, but obviously it's a deal breaker on harder content, or content where pugs are destined to die at least once like cradle.

@nitocris83
  • Options
    eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    saw this happening in Tomm, Lomm worm/trobriand fights & Tong last boss as well, with OP in team. seemed related to aura of vengeance?
    every 4sc revive sickness stack added on everyone.
    Post edited by eversummer#1666 on