test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn with Demon Wings?

thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 254 Arc User
The other day I saw a Dragonborn with Demon or Dragon Wings rising above his back. I was wondering what I would need to do to get these for my Dragonborn, they looked appropriate for a Dragonborn. (Not the Bahumet Cape as those drape down)

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Sorry. You missed the event.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    It has nothing to do with Dragonborn. The wing fashion was available to get for all race in the event.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Really hoping they will come back either in an event or through the Zen store?
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    What event was it?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Ah, thank you. I'm sorry I missed it! I guess I'll have to wait until next year then. Are the wings in the Seductive, Fallen or Redeemed set? Anyone know?

Ah, thank you. I'm sorry I missed it! I guess I'll have to wait until next year then. Are the wings in the Seductive, Fallen or Redeemed set? Anyone know?

Seductive