test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SummerFest missing Sahha free voucher on quest completion

robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
So far in though I completed the quest on two returning toons (so far), I did not receive my free ball voucher. I took another 1st time toon through and got theirs
Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret

Comments

• atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I probably shouldn't have spoken up. I think I misunderstood you.
    Post edited by atwa#2521 on
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    robtn said:

So far in though I completed the quest on two returning toons (so far), I did not receive my free ball voucher. I took another 1st time toon through and got theirs

Is this after doing the Sahha Match queue to complete the quest? Or gathering flax?

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The zen store voucher is from the sahha tutorial. It is one time per character.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • flaq#3683 flaq Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Got the same problem. Can't get the voucher on toon who did Summer Festival last year. I can get it on any new toon. Same with artisan. 2 days in a row.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You only get the voucher the very first time you do the quest on that character. After that, you get materials to make a ball using the profession. This is not a bug and is working as intended.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

You only get the voucher the very first time you do the quest on that character. After that, you get materials to make a ball using the profession. This is not a bug and is working as intended.

Didn't get it this year. but... oh well...
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock