test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Siege of Neverwinter Event

Hi friends,

I noticed that the calendar has been updated to include a Siege of Neverwinter event between August 13th - September 3. The release of this event seems to be inline with the Neverwinter Road Map 2020-2021that had August down for " Siege Event Reworked." When I look at the Siege of Neverwinter description on the calendar it seems very similar to the siege events we are used to. My question therefore is whether the August Siege of Neverwinter event is a reworked one or not. I would fully understand if a reworked siege has been delayed due to COVID-19 but wanted to find out where we are at regarding this event.

Please advise

Comments

• cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The new one seems to be 3 weeks long instead of the usual 2 week event as before. Does that qualify as 'reworked' ?
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    The rework most probably its change the Thayans/Dragons theme into Devils/Demons.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

Hi friends,

I noticed that the calendar has been updated to include a Siege of Neverwinter event between August 13th - September 3. The release of this event seems to be inline with the Neverwinter Road Map 2020-2021that had August down for " Siege Event Reworked." When I look at the Siege of Neverwinter description on the calendar it seems very similar to the siege events we are used to. My question therefore is whether the August Siege of Neverwinter event is a reworked one or not. I would fully understand if a reworked siege has been delayed due to COVID-19 but wanted to find out where we are at regarding this event.

Please advise

The rewards list looks to be completely unchanged from the last 2 or 3 instances I remember. Maybe they are changing the loot drops? More SH vouchers, or better RP? Or maybe they'll just make the enemies twice as hard to kill, so you have to grind twice as hard for the same cra.....er.....stuff.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    The reward list likely just hasn't been updated yet and is showing the last event details. Until they release a dev blog with what has changed it's all just speculation.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User

Hi friends,

Please advise

The rewards list looks to be completely unchanged from the last 2 or 3 instances I remember. Maybe they are changing the loot drops? More SH vouchers, or better RP? Or maybe they'll just make the enemies twice as hard to kill, so you have to grind twice as hard for the same cra.....er.....stuff.

Increasing sh vouchers would be odd since they nerfed the drop rate 2 years ago