test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vallenhas Legacy questline not completing

goodgardenpeas28goodgardenpeas28 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
In the Vallenhas Legacy quest when it tells you to visit Baldric's grave site and speak to Alric it does not complete when you finish talking to Alric. I had the quest still tell me to speak to Alric. I was able to complete it by dropping the quest and picking it back up and doing it again. I have 2 other alliance members who have the same problem.

Comments

• Options
    gornall#3337 gornall Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue - talked to Alric first, looked at the grave, talked to him again, and he then disappeared without being able to turn in. When I turn on the quest tracking, I get the red X indicating no path to him.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Campaign tracker; click the box.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    A friend of mine had the final part bug out on him as well. We were in a group and he wasn't close by when I clicked on the Puzzle Box. After that, his quest tracker pointed to the gravesite but there was nothing there. We dropped party, he dropped the quest and retook it from Berien and was able to progress before we joined up again.

I had known about needing the final campaign task and mentioned it to him beforehand so that wasn't the issue. No idea if it was him being far away and not getting credit for the puzzle box or just some intermittent bug. I did it on another character with another friend on Monday and we had no issues then.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User

In the Vallenhas Legacy quest when it tells you to visit Baldric's grave site and speak to Alric it does not complete when you finish talking to Alric. I had the quest still tell me to speak to Alric. I was able to complete it by dropping the quest and picking it back up and doing it again. I have 2 other alliance members who have the same problem.

I had the same issue. Dropping the quest and redoing it worked for me as it did fo you
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    tamardltamardl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I also had this issue. No Alric was at the gravesite for the 4th section of the quest, even after I completed the campaign task. It was fixed by abandoning the quest and restarting. I see there is at least one other thread about this issue, so hopefully it will be fixed soon as this is clearly not working for quite a few people.