test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOMM Trobriand CRASH (During Pillar Charge Phase)

xanderleopard2#4636 xanderleopard2 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
i played lomm with 2 of my friends last week and it kept crashing during the charge phase in trobriand fight. sometimes all of us, sometimes a few of us crash. today, i played with those same 2 people again and it kept crashing again. i dont know if it is us crashing the game together or not but has this ever happened to any of you? i see a small crash window during the charge phase and game is forced to shut down. thus trobriand cannot be killed and we end up leaving the dungeon. ive never crashed before in neverwinter in ANYWAY, ANYWHERE.
Post edited by xanderleopard2#4636 on

Comments

• deaththaed#4569 deaththaed Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    On ps4- Been at trobriant a few Minutes Ago. Had my girlfriend and 3 randoms with me. We just rushed trough the hole dungeon without any Problems. At trobriant, First the only Problem was we melted him and all Scorpions came at once. Still did it
    but at the Charge phase when we where to destroy the Last pillar, the hole group bluescreened and everyone was dead when we where Back in the game.
    2nd try - at pillar bluescreen. again all dead.

3rd try - at pillars, Attacked, pillars not visible anymore so we couldnt destroy them. Trobriants Bar didnt fill up anymore and so we had to wipe since Nothing happened...

Turned off the chicken for bulette Pub just in case it has something to do with that...

4th try at pillars- game Stopped like freeze and Nothing happened anymore, we had to close the game. And Back in the game we where Back at the enclave and out of the queue...
    Well, not fun
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating. Thanks!
  • wolfshedwolfshed Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I can confirm this same issue. Twice in the pillars phase all members of my party had screen freeze on the final pillar. It seemed to coincide with the using of a mount power - I think the black ice war horse. The tank (with the horse) had to leave after the second crash and on the third attempt we completed as normal. This may be coincidental but reporting in case it helps identify the issue.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is still happening on Xbox.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png