test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal War Machine Pack

benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
Im posting this here mainly because perfect world support have asked me to.

Essentially i was lucky enough to get the Infernal War Machine account wide legendary mount. I claimed it on my main no problem, and for 6 or my 7 alts i also claimed it from the rewards claim agent no problem. On my final alt, whilst i could claim the pack I was unable to apply it. Clicking on it resulted in an error message advising me the "you already have all of the items in this package" even though i didn't.

As mentioned above i reported this to the support team, they have looked into it and confirmed it is a bug, and currently they're not sure how to fix it and have forwarded it on the the development team. I assume the point of posting here is to flag if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    What class/level/race is the final alt?

Thanks!
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User

What class/level/race is the final alt?

Thanks!

Hi @nitocris83

The alt is a Level 80, Menzoberranzan Renegade Warlock

One thought I had was that that particular Alt already had a Legendary Hellfire Engine, whether there is cross over between that and the Infernal War Machine?

Many thanks

Can you claim it on another toon and send it to said alt ?

Thanks dixonyu, sadly not once claimed from the rewards agent the item becomes character bound
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    I have this exact same problem, with support also telling me to report it here.
    I bought mine off the auction house and was able to equip it on 19 out of 20 characters.
    I was able to claim it on the 20th character, but not equip it. Got the same error message.
    I was wondering if there is a maximum number of mounts since I already have 84 mounts equipped, or the possible same problem as the original poster, my 20th character - who happens to be my main main* - already has a purple hellfire engine equipped.
    *I have 2 mains that I play.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I was only able to equip the account wide legendary infernal war machine mount on the 1st character that equipped it. It is not reclaimable on any of the tabs for any of my characters including the one that has it equipped. I have sent screenshots to support and they tell me I am at the mercy of the developers.

I got the legendary mount on Tuesday, June 30th soon after the patch from me saving VIP keys that I pay for. I was lucky enough to get the account wide mount but am yet as of this date able to claim it properly.
    Hi, Just wanted to check in to say what ever you have done on recent patches has fixed the issue, i can now equip the mount on my final toon. Many thanks
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    I am happy to report that I was able to equip my new orange infernal car even tho I still have a purple hellfire engine.
    Thank you.
    DON'T
    PANIC!