test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is there Foundry in the Forum?

hared666#6453 hared666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Since Foundry was removed from Neverwinter, why is there still a place for it in the forums? I think that Foundry would have been an awesome thing to have in game during the pandemic, but another hindsight that no one could have anticipated. It would have been an awesome thing to put in a competition for top dungeon in Foundry that could have been put into game, after some editing of course. It would have kept players engaged in something new as opposed to farming or fishing in the game for gear.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    Keep it as the history book?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Flounder?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Mislead people to a false sense of belief? Nostalgia? A bleak reminder of what we miss the most? They claimed they might revive it in about 5 to 10 years... maybe.

By the way, I now write for "Assassin's Creed: Odyssey" and that covers all 3 platforms. I write up one story and it is automatically "converted" for PS4/XB1/PC without issue. I am stuck working with Greek Mythos but it is better than nothing... or what we have here. You need to own the game to access the editor.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • colemcmcolemcm Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    To remind people of a time when there was more to do in the game.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    It's for console players like me to look at and wonder why we never got any of the Foundry content.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Maybe no one a Cryptic knows how to turn off the category any longer?