test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Armor/Weapons for Professions

oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
I am really into professions - and I had a great idea earlier when I was talking to the devs about the missing Chult armor since the Crown Seal went extinct - Primal etc. - Why not have more armor to make - more recipes, not just the Chult ones (those ones don't have Primal), but even more then Chult - like maybe Avernus sets, Undermountain ones, sets for each campaign! And maybe even Epic/Legendary ones - this would surely make professions more important then Seals - you'd have to be Legendary - or maybe Mythic with the new mod - then grab the recipes and churn it out - or maybe only get them -in profession skirmishes ! - where the loot is recipes! Maybe a Warehouse Raid/Factory Assult type skirmish - lol - well what do you think? And will it be a gr8 new addition to ponder on? LoL!

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    There are better than Chult in the Master Crafting, but I am not in that league. I mostly just do small stuff. Master Crafting is an armor and weapons created from Stronghold Masterwork Profession.

I am sort of looking forward to buying those weapons from you in the AH. However I think (estimate) you will be looking at new Master Crafting in the late Fall at the earliest. Maybe as late as next Spring?
    wb-cenders.gif