test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Temporarily Closed] CDP Topic: Quality of Life Improvements

Comments

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Description and Goal: Out of Game notifications.

This only really affects players who are playing on PC. When the game is minimized or not the primary window, it would be great if there was a way to notify you if someone messages you or a queue pops. For example, if the window glows on the task bar or if there is a sound that plays. This way, a player with the game not as the primary window is aware that something is happening and they should bring it back to the foreground.

Area of Impact: This affects ease of use.

Risks & Concerns: None aside from the time it takes to add the feature.
  • xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Description and Goal: exchange currencies, moneychanger

having a lot of different currency is a thing that i personally like, it make all look medieval; but having a lot of junk in inventory it's not a nice thing.
    i propose an exchange currency: make an npc in PE (and one in stronghold that has the guild marks) from where you can buy currency using other currency (every curerncy)
    ----------------------------------------------
    can exchange (buy and sell, the thing is bidirectional) : ad, gold, campaign currency, south sea credits, event currency (only sell not buy), seals, all the pvp ones, tarmalunes, guild's mimic food/stones/shard of powers/lumber.... (at the moment can't remeber other currencies, but ALL of them)
    ----------------------------------------------
    making progression in older campaigns, workshop, stroghold, ... ; worth the time invested to upgrade your character; not all the player can do or enjoy doing the queues, or got fed up (like myself) with them after having 8 times the same dungeg pop in a row (i'm not gonna talk about dps facetanking, healer dancing, or tank sleeping, and even less about the idea that in older dungeon doesn't exist any mechanics that a lot of player seem to think, i will not do it!)

Area of Impact: revitalization of old zones and currencies, campaign, economy, 'wealth equalization'

Risks & Concerns:
    1-there is the neeed to impose an exchange rate for all currencies: naturally latest campaing will have higer value.
    2-it might be added a tax to use the exchange (like the AH 10% of what you will exchange will be used to pay the moneychanger)
    3-create an interface where it is easy to choose what to exchange and for what (can be done in a couple of different ways, i sell my currencies for moneycharger credits, and buy currencies with them; an easy tab where choosing in a piramidal style the curerncy on both side i can direclty do the exchange (like campaing->dread ring->thayan scrolls))
    4-keep up to date with content the moneychanger: update rates with every new modules/episodes, and put the new currencies when it is appropriate; it can be implemented in 2 diffent ways : new campaing:
    a) put immediatly nthe new currencies to buy, for lover rate (need a lot to buy little), high tax;
    b) wait for the end of all the related episodes and start of the new ones, to put currencies in the moneychanger. (an example now: you will not find the avernus and vallenhas currencies because they are the latest episodes, but will find undermountain ones)
    reality is what most recognize as true
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

#1a) Separate the Progression Campaigns from all other campaigns, make them mandatory, and provide clear guidance through Sergeant Knox.
    - According to their in-game descriptions, the following campaigns:
    - Elemental Evil is used for levels (60 - 70), Undermountain is used for levels (70 - 80)

These campaigns provides players with enough experience gain for reaching the levels mentioned above.
    The amount of quests given at level 60 and 70 is overwhelming as stated in previous suggestions.
    This is just a suggestion to pull out these campaigns mentioned above, that are important for progression, and readjust the quest given once a player reaches level 60 and 70.

Description and Goal: The goal is to clearly define the road of progression for new players of neverwinter.
    - Once a player has completed both of these campaigns on one toon, then buyout is available for additional toons.

Area of Impact:
    - New players should not have an option to buy out these campaigns.
    - Veteran players should be grandfathered in as they have already completed these campaigns several times.
    - Recruiters can easily assist new players as the number of campaigns neccessary to reach end game is dramatically decreased.

#1b) Remove all boon points from Non-Progressive Campaigns and redistribute them evenly as rewards throughout the Progression Campaigns.
    - Considering this suggestion will allow for the removal of campaigns for newer campaigns without players losing earned boon points.
    Description and Goal: The goal is to streamline how and where boon points are earned.

Area of Impact:
    - All players will be impacted, however the value of Non-Progressive Campaigns will change.
    - No longer would Tyranny of Dragons or Acquisitions Incorporated need to be such a low level or recommended at such a low level.

#1c) Raise the Non-Progressive Campaigns and their associated dungeons to the max level cap (I only suggest this change if boons are redistributed to progressive campaigns)
    - Considering this suggestion will streamline current epic dungeons with end gamers and remove the need to scale players based on new player item levels in those zones and dungeons.
    - In order to do any Non-Progressive Campaign, players will have to be max level 80 with a recommended item level of 20,000.
    - It will totally be optional as the boons are suggested to be redistributed.

Description and Goal: The goal is to streamline campaigns as end game activities or options for max level players.

Area of Impact:
    - All players will be impacted, however the challenge will be adding value back to Non-Progressive Campaigns.

Mitigation:
    - Host NEW ""Astral Diamond Events"" that require players to adventure into those zones and complete daily or weekly objectives as well as killing enemies in heroic encounters.
    - Use Sybella Artis shop to offer exclusive or limited time items for completing "Legacy Campaign quests" (Non-Progressive Campaigns)
    * Mount of Month, New Appearance of the Month, Weapon Transmute Pack of the Month, etc.
    - Allow ALL quests in legacy campaigns to count towards completing Sybella Artis's weekly quests.
    - Doing Non-Progression Campaigns zones should reward players with NEW exclusive items, transmutes, and mounts.
    - Doing Non-Progression Campaigns dungeons should reward players with revamped artifacts, revamped neck/waist gear sets, and exclusive consumables.
    i like this idea except I think the evil campaign should just be off to the side and the core, sharandar, icewind dale dread ring and tyranny of dragons should be the core campaign for 40-70. I think ttyranny should be streamlined and the boons kept in place. elemental evil is a terrible experience. not fun compared to the 4 I mentioned. right now a lot of new people seem lost. there needs to be a clear structure for them to follow. especially getting to undermountain. the new 80's even have a very hard time finding undermountain and an even harder time making it thru undermountain. the celeste quest forget the name of it needs to be nerfed. one guy who joined my guild just gave up there and quit undermountain. I've been trying to get him to finish that quest with my help but he seems scarred by it.
    WARNING: This is sore spot with me. I will explain why I am against "juggling boons" and this should never be implemented without specific guarantee it will not be the same as before.

The last time Cryptic Studios attempted smoothing only the Elemental Evil campaign, was 2018. They removed many of the redundant questing and made it were EE can be finished in a weekend or less if you are not in need of sleep. As a result, anyone at that time with a character mid way through in the Fiery Pit was completely desolated and rendered incapable of finishing the the campaign. The fallout was probably less than 1% so we got ignored. The fallout carries on to other returning players to this day. All I ever wanted was a simple apology, but Cryptic can't even say they are sorry. Many affect players just quit playing at that point. You can read the thread here. I know I will not be happy, if I were to lose boons again or be locked out of an unfinished campaign ever again.

So please, no boon juggling! Thank you. <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User

#1a) Separate the Progression Campaigns from all other campaigns, make them mandatory, and provide clear guidance through Sergeant Knox.
    - Elemental Evil is used for levels (60 - 70), Undermountain is used for levels (70 - 80)

These campaigns provides players with enough experience gain for reaching the levels mentioned above.
    The amount of quests given at level 60 and 70 is overwhelming as stated in previous suggestions.
    This is just a suggestion to pull out these campaigns mentioned above, that are important for progression, and readjust the quest given once a player reaches level 60 and 70.

Description and Goal: The goal is to clearly define the road of progression for new players of neverwinter.
    - Once a player has completed both of these campaigns on one toon, then buyout is available for additional toons.

Area of Impact:
    - Veteran players should be grandfathered in as they have already completed these campaigns several times.
    - Recruiters can easily assist new players as the number of campaigns neccessary to reach end game is dramatically decreased.

#1b) Remove all boon points from Non-Progressive Campaigns and redistribute them evenly as rewards throughout the Progression Campaigns.
    - Considering this suggestion will allow for the removal of campaigns for newer campaigns without players losing earned boon points.
    Description and Goal: The goal is to streamline how and where boon points are earned.

Area of Impact:
    - All players will be impacted, however the value of Non-Progressive Campaigns will change.
    - No longer would Tyranny of Dragons or Acquisitions Incorporated need to be such a low level or recommended at such a low level.

#1c) Raise the Non-Progressive Campaigns and their associated dungeons to the max level cap (I only suggest this change if boons are redistributed to progressive campaigns)
    - Considering this suggestion will streamline current epic dungeons with end gamers and remove the need to scale players based on new player item levels in those zones and dungeons.
    - In order to do any Non-Progressive Campaign, players will have to be max level 80 with a recommended item level of 20,000.

Description and Goal: The goal is to streamline campaigns as end game activities or options for max level players.

Area of Impact:
    - All players will be impacted, however the challenge will be adding value back to Non-Progressive Campaigns.

Mitigation:
    - Host NEW ""Astral Diamond Events"" that require players to adventure into those zones and complete daily or weekly objectives as well as killing enemies in heroic encounters.
    - Use Sybella Artis shop to offer exclusive or limited time items for completing "Legacy Campaign quests" (Non-Progressive Campaigns)
    * Mount of Month, New Appearance of the Month, Weapon Transmute Pack of the Month, etc.
    - Allow ALL quests in legacy campaigns to count towards completing Sybella Artis's weekly quests.
    - Doing Non-Progression Campaigns zones should reward players with NEW exclusive items, transmutes, and mounts.
    - Doing Non-Progression Campaigns dungeons should reward players with revamped artifacts, revamped neck/waist gear sets, and exclusive consumables.
    i like this idea except I think the evil campaign should just be off to the side and the core, sharandar, icewind dale dread ring and tyranny of dragons should be the core campaign for 40-70. I think ttyranny should be streamlined and the boons kept in place. elemental evil is a terrible experience. not fun compared to the 4 I mentioned. right now a lot of new people seem lost. there needs to be a clear structure for them to follow. especially getting to undermountain. the new 80's even have a very hard time finding undermountain and an even harder time making it thru undermountain. the celeste quest forget the name of it needs to be nerfed. one guy who joined my guild just gave up there and quit undermountain. I've been trying to get him to finish that quest with my help but he seems scarred by it.
    WARNING: This is sore spot with me. I will explain why I am against "juggling boons" and this should never be implemented without specific guarantee it will not be the same as before.

The last time Cryptic Studios attempted smoothing only the Elemental Evil campaign, was 2018. They removed many of the redundant questing and made it were EE can be finished in a weekend or less if you are not in need of sleep. As a result, anyone at that time with a character mid way through in the Fiery Pit was completely desolated and rendered incapable of finishing the the campaign. The fallout was probably less than 1% so we got ignored. The fallout carries on to other returning players to this day. All I ever wanted was a simple apology, but Cryptic can't even say they are sorry. Many affect players just quit playing at that point. You can read the thread here. I know I will not be happy, if I were to lose boons again or be locked out of an unfinished campaign ever again.

So please, no boon juggling! Thank you. <3</p>
    it's less problematic but you can lose some titles: i have island hopper (from spinward) in all character that have done it before that change, and don't have it in the one that have done EE after
    reality is what most recognize as true
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Area of Impact:

Area of Impact:

Area of Impact:

Mitigation:

So please, no boon juggling! Thank you. <3</p>
    the end result was worth it imo for many generations to come after you. I've never seen a complaint since then in the bugs threads? why didn't you repost this in the bug thread for them to touch on?
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User

Just a small easy task xD

Merge the PC, X-box and PS4 servers together!

Yes, an give us on console a preview server and the abiltiy to run a logging tool for damage an other stats.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User

Improve Gameplay Visual Cues

Create a means to adjust the size of and interact with buff/ debuff on a target. Currently with high resolution monitors it can be difficult, to impossible to tell what buffs/ debuffs are applied to a target, let alone how many stacks are there because the icons are too small and non intractable. when adjusting the UI to make these more visible it makes the rest of the UI far too large.

downside: none

Yes, an bring those adjustabilties (is that word correct?) to console, too. Please. Thanks
  • lordaeoloslordaeolos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Goal: Improve Crafting Material Management

Description:
    1. Create new Crafting Storage Cabinet, and tool box attached directly to Workshops
    - This storage should have roughly double the storage space as current character inventories
    2. Make all non-bound professions items eligible to be put into a normal inventory bag, trade-able to other players, and able to put into the personal bank
    3. Eliminate Professions tab entirely on character inventory
    4. Create ability to add /remove from workshop storage using sending stone

The idea here would be to allow for better visibility, storage and management of professions resources, the only time they would be on a character would be while gathering, preparing to sell or trading of resources/ tools

Reasons:
    - The workshop is an entire building of artisans doing crafting, it's not thematic for the player character to be running around with supplies in there own inventories.
    - Professions inventory is far to small on a character
    - Professions resources are limited in capabilities that create a lot of frustrations for players (can't trade, put in the bank, etc)

Area of Impact:
    Crafting System

Risks and Concerns:
    Risk is loss of inventory space on characters, this could be mitigated by automatically putting crafting resources into the players workshop, or giving the players 1 free bag (you will after all be taking away all the professions dedicated inventory slots)
    "Lord Willow"
    Guild Leader: Mistaken Identity (formerly Midnight Express)
    My Twitch Stream
    See my Youtube Channel for guides and more

"Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events."
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited July 2020

Description and Goal: Out of Game notifications.

This only really affects players who are playing on PC. When the game is minimized or not the primary window, it would be great if there was a way to notify you if someone messages you or a queue pops. For example, if the window glows on the task bar or if there is a sound that plays. This way, a player with the game not as the primary window is aware that something is happening and they should bring it back to the foreground.

Area of Impact: This affects ease of use.

Risks & Concerns: None aside from the time it takes to add the feature.

This reminds me something I like to have.

Description and Goal: provide an option to allow the chat window to be a separate window from the game.

This only affects PC users.

It would be helpful to allow (as an option) chat window a separate window from the game so that:
    1. one can relocate the chat window to another monitor (for those who has multiple monitors) and enlarge to the size they want without blocking the game screen. Benefit to the player who has more than one monitor.
    2. when the game is minimized, the chat window can stay up. Benefit to all players.
    3. This is just an addition to @thefabricant notification idea.

Area of Impact: quality of life

Risks & Concerns: Some players may not like it. Hence, it should be an option.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Make the # of stacks font bigger (for consoles at least). It's hard to see a difference between 3/5 on a screen that is a few feet away
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    For xbox, please switch jump and interact. Pressing LB and A to jump is silly... I miss click all the time, interact with things I dont want to, mute group members, etc... if I want to interact, I dont mind the extra step of pressing LB.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• kir4me8604#8436 kir4me8604 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    #3) In-Game Notifications with LINKS about CDPs, Patch Notes, Upcoming Streams for both Cryptic & Content Creators, and submitting in-game feedback for Console Players
    As the number of pages for feedback show, we have a small sample of the community from various platforms responding. It is also noticeable from glossing over the responses, many of us are returning and devoted respondents. However, there are players who are not being reached, communicated with, and given the chance to communicate feedback on these topics (especially on console). This is largely because there is not a consistent, well established line of communication with those players so that their voices can be heard along with the many great voices here.

Just as there are notifications for shard shutdowns, there should be in-game notifications with LINKS to provide the very vital information that is posed in these forums for the general players on console. It is unfair to those players on console to be affected by decision making processes that aim to include their feedback but fails to affirm adequate communication with in-game LINKS and notices as information is posted on these forums.

Our reporting system, especially on console, needs to be addressed.

How we submit in-game feedback on console especially to our community manager and cryptic needs to be discussed and addressed.

A starting point is In-Game Notifications with LINKS to the forum posts for console players. Not a post that says "Check the forums".
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Description: Sort "Special Currencies" lists ("Episodic Content", "Seals", "Campaign Currencies", ... in the wealth tab) alphabetically.
    Goal: Find specific currency easier.
    Area of Impact: Simple UI change.
    Risks: No risk at all.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Description: search feature for inventory

Add a search feature for the inventory that includes regular inventory, purse, useful items, profession, fashion/pets. Highlight the items that fit the search text.

Goal: easier to find an item in the sea of items without scanning one by one.

Area of impact: UI

Risk: no risk except the usual ... programming time. new bug, ...
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • xdavidep96xdavidep96 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Improvments related to the character/account
    1.As always, rp shared with the bank
    2. Better sharing system of profession items
    3. Less BOC more BOA

Companions and mounts

4. Just a suggestion... an idea that in my opinion would be AMAZING with the companion. I suggest to make a customizable companion. Example: there is a quest that gives me a companion with normal stats. I can choose between a list of double stat, single stat, damage stat (all low level stats)... This companion doesn't level up like the others. There is a chain of quest (daily, weekly) that increase the rarity and the level step by step. When the last quest is completed the companion has the max level and rarity but now the player has to complete other "challenges" in order to unlock a random stat bonus. This challanges should be something like "kill 1000 mob at sharandar" or "complete castle never in hardcore with 0 death".
    5. At least make some companion sharable with all the toons of the account.
    6. More mount skills. Maybe a new mount combat system

Improvements of dg and queue

7. Public queue NEEDS AN URGENT fix. In my opinion this is is most important thing to consider. I don't care about ANY other thing. Just fix the public queue in a way that 18k toons are 100% able to complete a trial. Dont write 18k in the minimum requirements when IT'S IMPOSSIBLE for an 18k party to complete ANY trial.

8. Double the amount of rad with the PUBLIC queue or half the amount with a premade party group

9. Better loot tables in EVERY dungeon or trial. I don't want to drop armors or green useless artifacts. At least let me drop some new artifact or so e recent artifact.

Technical Improvements

10. I dont want to report bugs in the forum. I want to report bugs and glitches with a ticket system directly to devs. I'm sick of people decreasing the urge of fix beacause "the game is perfect/ it's not lag, it is just your connection ..." Take a look to the bug report section. Actually there are a lot of bugs but less of the half is reported. I dont want an answer to my report like "yes, i have the same problem"... About this topic cryptic is stuck to the paleolithic compared to EVERY online game existing IN THE WORLD....

11. Server improvments. Allocate more servers in different countries. Why all europe players must have more than 200 of ping? You dont understand that some mechanics in the dungeons are impossible with lag. Push and pull codg, jumping on the platforms in lostmauth, jumping from one dragon to another in tiamat...

Better rewards

12. Daily reward system. Daily login reward. Weekly login reward... Neverwinter is one of few games that still doesn't have a login reward. Dont even dare to mention VIP. I have to pay or play in order to have VIP. Don't even dare to mention sybella weekly quests. I need to level a char to 80 in order to unlock sybella quests. A login reward is free to everyone, maybe something boa, 100k 50%rad, some pres ward...

Improve the VIP

13. A shared guild bank. A portable minic for the donations. Something different, something new.
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Description and Goal: Shared Refinement across characters
    Area of Impact: Refinement Points should be sharable across all characters and accessed via a shared bank slot. Currently, the bank allows for shared AD, Gold/Resources, Trade Bars, Companion Upgrade Tokens, and even the new Insignia Powder. This would result in a huge QoL increase as it would decrease inventory space for unrefined objects (saved because you don't know when or where you will need to use them).
    Risks & Concerns: Potential risks- Possible increase in price of P-Wards and C-Wards due to higher utilization since refinement points would be more easily and readily available. Current RP cap per toon is 40M; could be adjusted to 100M/account.
  • eli985#4536 eli985 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    PLEASE add a simple ‘Enter’ button for the keyboard.

Concern: For me to send out guild mail that looks decent, I have to sit for literally an hour, and copy/paste mail from the second screen app and send it to myself. This is a ridiculously long process that could be solved with a simple add on.

Area Of Effect: Mail

I do not see any bugs from this.
    ——————
    STRONGHOLDS:

Add ability to summon the coffer. (Even if it’s a VIP add in.)

Make it easier to swap guilds around within alliances, especially with M19 leader changes.

Add a bulletin board/mail option that is available across all guilds in an alliance. Maybe adding in a roll for “Alliance Leader” to have access to edit things. As an alliance leader it would make life so much easier to be able to just throw out one message that everyone can see.
    ———————-

I hope everyone’s suggestions for the strongholds are considered. Please realize how important alliances are to us. There are some very good ideas here to make it a little easier until it can get some real attention.
  • zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Description and Goal: Introduce "Damage Dummies" that provide an AoE attack at a set levels of DPS (I'd suggest in a Quest, Dungeon, and Raid scale) for between 1-5 minutes (selected) when activated. This can allow for healers and tanks to test their build changes in a non-live environment.

Area of Impact: Locating a space to safely position them (to allow non-impactful rez), power creation/tuning and allocation.

Risks & Concerns: Potential abuses of the damage aura, overtuning duration of the damage, locating feature in-world without creating crowding/bottlenecks.

====

Description and Goal: Reconfigure the Paingiver table to true DPS - giving a measure of total damage done divided by personal in-combat time. Providing a more accurate reflection of DPS performance, instead of "rewarding" players who get first hits in, or are in a dungeon for longer.

Area of Impact: Dungeon/Trial UI modifications.

Risks & Concerns: Lack of timers available backend to measure personal in-combat time may make this hard to implement.
    Post edited by zaprobo on
    Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
    http://zap-robo.net/
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    • Trash Bin in the inventory, gives players a second chance to reconsider what they trashed~
    Concern: I don't think it's happened to me, but I know people that have accidentally trashed items n' lost it forever. Then there only option it to poke support.

Area of Effect: Inventory/less support requests
    • Lockbox collection page, show all the old lockboxes ever released.
    Concern: None here~

Area of Effect:Collections/Collectors
    • Old Module Vendors in outdated mod zones, tasks/quests drop old seals for that mods armor/weapons for transmutes ect.
    Concern: Only concern would be is it's more bulk to the Special Currencies, but we already have that issue~

Area of Effect: End-game players wanting transmutes and Newer players that didn't get to experience the older modules can still earn the old gear. Overall I'd like to see these old mods getting some love rather than being thrown aside when a new one is released. Neverwinter really needs to consider that the more modules ya add.
    • Add old transmutes back to the specific dungeon they came from with a low chance to drop~
    Concern: More influx of end-game players running leveling dungeons for said transmutes. The very few with these said transmutes left atm might get angry with them being reintroduced~

Area of effect: Brings back the old forgotten transmutes many of us love like the grey wolf sword/pirate host hat/reaver edge/ect
    • Buff visibility selection, disable/enable
    Concern: Only going to be used by a small amount of players~

Area of Effect: Buff Bar, less useless visuals!
    • Vanity Pets single per character, no million chickens.
    Concern: May result in some players getting a hard to get vanity pet on one character n' not on the character they wanted, making vanity pets all account bound would fix this concern.
    • Riches Option menu, for further enabling/disabling certain currencies being visible.
    Concern: No negative for adding this, with the introduction of more and more currencies being able to hide the old ones is nice~

Area of Effect: Riches inventory bulk
    • Base recommended Stats shown in content on players stat page~ So if there in lets say LoMM if they go to there stats there will be a number next to things like Armor Pen/Crit/Combat Advantage to show what players should generally need~
    Concern: Might look a lil' messy~ But there's a few ways to go about it.

Area of Effect: Stats/QoL to differing stages of content.
    • Removal of Invocation Blessing/or granted upon invoking.
    Concern: Some might not like the removal of a buff they can somewhat control, though it takes up inventory and is mostly not even worth. Granting 1,301(Level 80) to two stats depending on which 1 of 4 buffs granted~

Area of Effect: Inventory Space/Consumable buff
    Post edited by ltsmithneko on
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Description and Goal: Add possibility to import/export characters to/from console to/from PC.

Area of Impact: non-gameplay mechanics

Risks & Concerns: Development hours used might be considered wasted by players not affected by this implementation. Software version inconsistency will be problematic
    Elite Whaleboy
  • minionbobminionbob Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Ranger Stancekeep ranger stance across load screens, currently defaults to primary weapon , should stay at last selected:
    Training DummiesGive training dummies set amount of hp to better allow console players to calculate actual average DPS, Dummy starts at X amount of HP before player engages, once engaged dummy losses hp down to zero. ESO does a wonderful job of this.
    Refine marks and Enchanting stonesGot r1,2,3 marks? rather than turn them into RP refine them into Greater marks
    CompanionsWould be really great to share companions account wide, mounts too
This discussion has been closed.