test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't leave alliance

psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
my rank 7 (the only one in the guild) can't click leave alliance because 'not a guild leader' the rank 6 who has the option 'does not have permission to do that' and my rank 6 that i promoted now can't do anything for 14 days.

waiting 14 days to change alliance is total BS.

please fix this immediately.

Comments

• psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    asked by support to post this here again. appears to be a real bug.

Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation.
  • goodgardenpeas28goodgardenpeas28 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Came here to say this. As a rank 7 I can't remove my guild from the Alliance, my Sword's rank 7 can't kick me, and also can't leave himself. Presumably the same for the Helm. One of my officers was forewarned that a there was a bug in this regard from another alliance as well, so this is affecting a number of people.
  • cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer
    Just to give you guys a heads up, the team is aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated.
    Miku V.

Just to give you guys a heads up, the team is aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated.

So we still cannot change alliances, and no one has decided to roll back the breaking of alliances until the code can be tested?
    I am trying to change alliances and can't. People can't reshuffle their alliances, and you're investigating?

take out the bad code, put it back the way it was when it worked, and figure out code before putting it into production.

• mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    please roll back the alliance rank 6/7 promote & demote changes, as its obviously broken and is causing all the current alliance issues. then please take some time to get it properly tested in the preview server.

its easy for me to make this assumption but when you drop a new mod into the game your testers must only be playing the new content to work out how to run the new dungeon, where the new goodies drop, how to farm materials and gear, preparing maps, etc. they aren't testing changes to the "dull" bits like alliance management.
    an emergency patch to fix mapping issues in the new mod, and still no one is addressing the alliance issue? so glad all issues are given same priority. how hard would it have been to reverse your patch to break guilds / alliances during your emergency patch?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    We are hoping to get out a fix this week.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    "Welcome to the Hotel California..."
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • zactorzactor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    Rollback whatever changes broke this problem and fix this issue asap.
  • odesa109odesa109 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi, could being unable to invite a guild to the alliance also be related to the same issue?
    So are we gonna go another week without a fix for this issue? Roll back the changes already please.
  • alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have had the same problem on leaving a guild only i have one at guild leader and one at founder got same messages u did. submitted pics and bug report.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This issue was resolved with Friday's patch - are players still experiencing it?
    One guild was able to join our alliance successfully after the patch.
    we were able to change alliances.