test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

dented rod and all the other rods

losing my will to play this game.
Day after day and no rod.
Doing insurgency for hours and bel groups w noobs.
it take longer and longer for insurgency to fill up.
A eternal grind for this .....

Comments

• Options
    kevob911#2675 kevob911 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I must have killed bel over 400 times now - running as solo as cant be bothered wasting time with the groups - getting 5 tokens as a reward for killing bel, but needing 15 to open a box with a stupid daily cap of 54. Ive opened approx 30-35 boxes now - a LOT of WASTED time - Still NO rod - can someone from neverwinter please explain what the thought process is / what are the percentage chances / surely there must be something built in after say 30 boxes - it gets awarded - a steady build up of probability

I really would like an answer on this
  • Options
    orcumisorcumis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    All the wasted time when the insurgencies would have nothing in them until they fixed it and now there are less bosses in the insurgencies. I quit the game. You know there will be a DPS nerf coming.
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I was going to give up after 150 boxes, but friends kept pulling me into bel to help. Finally got my rod at 183 boxes. It's a really bad drop rate.
  • Options
    keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I got the mythic rod drop from Bel but not the legendary one from Alyssa on a Paladin while it's been the opposite on my Cleric, i got the legendary from the chest but Bel wont drop the Mythic...so i gave up.
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    i gave up on dented rod lol took so lomg to get all the other rods my whatchamacallit got to max rank first
    way i see it im not gunna waste my ad for a "chance " at a rod drop from box after all that time spent to max out the whatchamacallit,,,, aint doin it
    my box is at empowered so good nough for me
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Maybe we would see an improvement if the developers actually played the game and had to go through the process of obtaining items like these by going through the RNG process.

I second this thought *claps*, It has become obvious to me over the years that the devs dont play this game other then testing here and there which is why they need our input and why the mechanics of the game are as bad as they are.

• Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I have watched dev streams where devs ran live content with other players, so yes they do play this game whenever they are able, including at home.
  • Options
    farfax#6018 farfax Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Bel farming is so frustrating und no fun at all. It's sad that you try to keep the games to the bad content by bad drop chances. and from day to day it gets harder to run Bel at all, because almost no one wants to do it anymore, no matter if you/they have the dented rod or not. I thing i will also give it up. It is so boring. And there will certainly be no dev comment on it either. It's more frustrating than farming in chult for the chain.
    Post edited by farfax#6018 on
  • Options
    agoraotro#4630 agoraotro Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > @mongol69 said:
    > I was going to give up after 150 boxes, but friends kept pulling me into bel to help. Finally got my rod at 183 boxes. It's a really bad drop rate.
    >

Which is absurd!!!! 185 boxes means you spent 915,000 ADs in order to gain an extra 400 Power.

Yes, bad drop rate, and a waste of AD. That’s the only thing that is keeping me from opening those boxes.

You set it a low chance, okay, but not at the expense of wasting astral diamond for it. I think that should be changed.