test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disable Visuals for Soul Sight Crystal

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
Is there any way to disable the teal/blue fx visuals when using the soul sight crystal artifact. Recently, I have begun using the artifact in TOMM when I'm assigned a personal artifact instead of a debuff artifact, and I'm finding that when I am using the artifact, if charges come up, I simply cannot see who I am connected to. I also can't see any of the red circles on the floor, the spread indicator, or which hand halaster is charging up with the big blue wave thing in phase 3.

Is there any way to disable the visuals when using the artifact? It would be a shame to stop using the artifact just because the visuals prevent me from seeing the mechanics of the boss fight - I want that 25% extra dmg for the DPS checks.

I'm hoping there is some console command I am forgetting that will let me disable it.
dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker

Comments