test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eyes of the wicked not available after buying fallen pack

When you buy the pack of the fallen from the Zen market it says you can claim eyes of the wicked from PE. This doesn't seem to be the case.
Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!

Comments

• diadem#1300 diadem Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the exit same issue. There are some for sell on the market so how did other get them but I can't? I rebooted my entire ps4 and everything to see if it needed to be reset but still nothing at the rewards claim agent.
  • darthkitty101#3178 darthkitty101 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same made purchase, everything else is there just not the eyes of the fallen! I am one sad panda!
  • apocalypse#5976 apocalypse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Not only you guys, same thing for me, everything is there but not eyes of the fallen. Ps4. Hope devs acknowledge this issue quickly and resolve this problem, paid money to buy it dear devs so i expected to get what i have paid for.
  • roguefirefly#6680 roguefirefly Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This exact thing has just happened to me! Got the other items but no eyes of the wicked. Couldn't figure out how to raise a ticket about it. They don't make it easy on PS4 to report problems like this!
  • lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Often it has taken an hour or two in cases like this for something to show up at rewards claims in PE but it's been since last night at this point and I still can't claim it
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
    I am on hold now with support about it. I'll let you guys know what they tell me

I am on hold now with support about it. I'll let you guys know what they tell me

Good man.
  • darthkitty101#3178 darthkitty101 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still no eyes of the fallen... hopefully we will see it after a patch or maintenance shard. :'(
    They said they were doing emergency maintenance last night to fix but they didn't.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited July 2020

They said they were doing emergency maintenance last night to fix but they didn't.

Do you mean they did not do emergency maintenance in PC last night? It appears they did because I was kicked out when they did that.
    If you mean the emergency maintenance did not fix it, then I don't really know.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Do you mean they did not do emergency maintenance in PC last night? It appears they did because I was kicked out when they did that.
    If you mean the emergency maintenance did not fix it, then I don't really know.
    We are talking ps4 here, buddy.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I raised a ticket, just got a response saying it's been fixed and the ticket closed...
    Guess what? I still cannot collect them....
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1256885/eyes-of-the-wicked This will be available to console players tomorrow after the patch.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.