test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood war now completely broken ???

pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
People are saying that it has been stuck at 1% for over an hour . So either people are killing exactly enough demons and devils to keep it perfectly balanced or the patch completely killed it .
I Know which one I would put my faith in but would be nice for a dev or someone to confim ( elicit a guess would be more likely though ) .

Comments

• iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Garyx and Mor'what's-his-name should have a pile of skulls that become interactive when the Blood War swings in the appropriate directions. This would be similar to the quests in the Stronghold where you challenge various "boss" enemies for shards.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    I would just do away with their blood war mechanic ( it's propably never gonna work correctly anyway ) and just have the bosses spawn alternately every 30 mins . People can then kill the boss , hope for RNG to give them their reward ( another issue that needs resolved so that anyone attacking has a chance of loot rather than highest damage dealer etc ) .
    Problem solved enabling them to look at fixing the rest of the HAMSTER that comes with mod 19 .
  • longherslonghers Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    need hot fix on blood wars and insurgencies as it is all broken again
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    Yup,all the restarts have just messed up more things.Running around killing things as the devil meter said 5% complete and when i wasn't looking Gary pops up,the meter still said 5%,and of course i had no chance at the kill as there were like 5 campers just sitting there,and though i got 6 scraps did not fulfill the quest to kill him,i guess i actually need the "kill",so...guess that quest will be undone for awhile.....cant compete with the campers.