What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Avernus Launch Week Issues

1235»

Comments

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    rikitaki said:

The Wandering Emporium map does not include post courier or vendors.

There is a post courier. It's shaped like a tall pyramid. The only thing I really miss there is a bank
    Post edited by gabrieldourden on
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User

rikitaki said:

The Wandering Emporium map does not include post courier or vendors.

There is a post courier. It's shaped like a tall pyramid. The only thing is really miss there is a bank
    Sorry, it might be confusing, but what I meant: when you look on the map (press M), vendors, post couriers and such are usually marked there so you can see where to look for them. This Map function is missing in Wandering Emporium.
  • amedahastaamedahasta Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Soulweaver bug: Soulstorm healing over time on feypack feat is not giving enough healing. It should be giving 400magnitude and is giving much less.

<
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Well, we are the testers for the console players since ...
    It is one of the reasons why I usually don't really get into the new content in the first 2 weeks of any mod.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • dualmendualmen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've discovered a bug with the Soulforged enchantment, When being resurrected by its effect, all damage being dealt by you and your companion are reduced to 0. This issue lasts until you die for real or leave combat. was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.
  • leonatus#6568 leonatus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    > @"kranky#1106" said:
    > (Quote)
    > not true the ring if in a party drops on ground and all in party can roll on it! farmed over 200 so far! but someone in your party has to get killing shot. the person doing killing blow is the only one who gets reagents though.

From what you're saying I must be in a party.. What if i want to play alone?

It took me multiple times and tries to solo MOG and get the Ring.. and I'm a 24k Tank... Tanks and healers have a very huge disadvantage...

This should be fixed please
    > @regpei said:
    > Newly equipped account wide mounts are not reclaimable
    >
    > I equipped my account wide Tensors today and can not reclaim it on other characters.
    >
    > My previously equipped swarm, warhorse, and griffon ARE reclaimable since last patch.

Same with me on Sunday (3 days ago).. Still haven't been able to reclaim on alts

It really hurts because it cost me months of grind and i spent over 8.8m AD in items

I hope this gets fixed too
  • kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User

> @kranky#1106 said:

> (Quote)

> not true the ring if in a party drops on ground and all in party can roll on it! farmed over 200 so far! but someone in your party has to get killing shot. the person doing killing blow is the only one who gets reagents though.

From what you're saying I must be in a party.. What if i want to play alone?

It took me multiple times and tries to solo MOG and get the Ring.. and I'm a 24k Tank... Tanks and healers have a very huge disadvantage...

This should be fixed please

yes you can do solo but if a group or hdps rolls up and gets killing shot you get nothing sad they did not learn anything from insurgencies so until they fix it tanks and healers are at huge disadvantage
    > @"indian#3824" said:
    > the War machine is Bugged when ever we ride on the war machine after leaving the war machine we are loosing the stamina and action points.
    >
    > i Used style="color:red" but my comment is not in red what i am missing?

From my analysis you lose AP when you enter a new place in Aveernus.. not necessarily when you leave the war machine

I left my War Machine earlier and still had the same AP until I entered Haruman Hill or The Wandering emporium... where it reset to Zero. This doesn't happen if you travel by sign post.

Also you can't travel to wandering emporium via signposts while in Avernus
    > @hustin1 said:
    > The Mahadi lore entry begins thus:
    >
    > "The master of the Wandering Emporium, Mahadi traverses the Wastes with a caravan of Infernal Machines, selling their wears..."
    >
    > *double facepalm*

I noticed multiple typos in various places like 'your' in stead of "you're"

i would highlight when i come across it next time
    I dont know if this is a new mod issue... but invocations have been happening in non rest zones.... I invoked while fighting one of Tiamats dragon head.... new feature now or bug?
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User

I dont know if this is a new mod issue... but invocations have been happening in non rest zones.... I invoked while fighting one of Tiamats dragon head.... new feature now or bug?

Vip. After a while you can invoke anywhere, or if someone with certain vip level is close you can invoke next to that person.

The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I still can't reclaim my legendary infernal war machine -account wide on my other characters. Only the character that equipped the mount has it. You closed my ticket referring me to this forum.

I have sent you the screenshots from my account as requested and you confirmed that my main has the mount and yet is not claimable by other characters on the account.

I used keys from my VIP by saving them for mod 19 launch. I was so excited to get this mount. Now I am angry and frustrated with you because your support has bungled my case by making assumptions and then closing my case without addressing the issue.

I know your busy because you have once again had a less than graceful launch but at this point you need to fix my situation.

Since the new mod came around... There are some items I can't discard from my inventory..... these are excess materials gotten from quests.. example... Demonic essence gotten from a quest in Barovia and ritual components gotten from a quest in dread ring
    > @shugensha said:
    > (Quote)
    > Vip. After a while you can invoke anywhere, or if someone with certain vip level is close you can invoke next to that person.

That explain it... thanks
  • rich3671rich3671 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Been told this is a bug, but the Leave Alliance button does not seem to work for Guild Leaders. It looks active to lower rank but when they activate it says they do not have permission. I am, as well, the guild leader, so this is very perplexing.
  • tanelorn#8606 tanelorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having a problem in Avernus on my paladin while inside War Machine vehicle. SHIFT button is supposed to provide boost. When I press either SHIFT key the soul gauge drops down but instead of accelerating the vehicle comes to a stop. I've read on the forum that a similar issue exists for barbarian characters, for them using the Q button may work in place of SHIFT. I've found the Q button does not work on my paladin. Unable to complete some quests because the boost is not usable. Thanks for your help.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Having a problem in Avernus on my paladin while inside War Machine vehicle. SHIFT button is supposed to provide boost. When I press either SHIFT key the soul gauge drops down but instead of accelerating the vehicle comes to a stop. I've read on the forum that a similar issue exists for barbarian characters, for them using the Q button may work in place of SHIFT. I've found the Q button does not work on my paladin. Unable to complete some quests because the boost is not usable. Thanks for your help.

Use shift and w to go forward with a boost.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
This discussion has been closed.