test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Passive Stat Bonus Variations

As I have been building up my Tank I have really been taking a close look at companions as Paladin has mostly Defensive slots it has obviously been a bit of a challenge. However I thought I had found a good combination till I realized that some Companions have been given lower stats than other companions, and I dont see any particular reason to it. Hoping someone can shed some light on it or at least that it might bring this issue to light.

The main Companion I want to focus on is Savage Allosaur, in comparison with the Helmite Paladin Ghost. At Legend the Helmite Paladin Ghost gives 8k HP and 4k Critical Strike (standard for a HP comp). However the Savage Allosaur which gives the same passive stats only gives 4k HP and 2k Critical Strike and no additional benefits.

So my main questions are..... Is this intentional? And if not is this an issue that could be addressed?

From what I have seen of most Companions that give HP they typically give 16-12k HP and 2k of another stat, or they give 8k HP and 4k of another stat. While I understand the need for diversity it seems odd that the Savage Allosaur and some other companions would have significantly lower stats than the rest of the HP Companions.

Thank you for any information.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The Savage Allosaur ratings are almost certainly a bug. Typically HP are rated at 1/4 the value of other stats. If an item would give 1k in another stat, HP would be 4k. When looking at the pet ratings on Rainer's pocket wiki, it's easy to see that other legendary pets with dual stats including HP give either 16k HP and 2k of another stat or else they give 8k HP and 4k in another stat. Similar pets without HP give 8k and 4k respectively. So what has happened is that the devs assigned the ratings but apparently forgot to multiply the HP total by 4.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother