test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lliira firework donation

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
We are aware of an issue where Lliira favors were given when donating just 1 firework. We are investigating the issue and will not be taking any action against players.

Comments

• vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    I know I'm late to the party since the event ended but.... Yay let's take away something that benefits the player because our costs are stupid high and normal players will never be able to afford anything.
  • melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    For me, donating the correct amounts usually got me nothing in terms of what I wanted. Donating just the one usually got me what I really wanted and I only had to repeat it a few times in the instances where the quest did not complete.

In my opinion, if donating the correct amounts had guaranteed an X amount of Lliira Favor (or even had the same RNG that was happening for the one firework donation) I would have done it the correct way all the way. Currently, the RNG for the extra Lliira Favor just makes it another event where I do the bare minimum needed to complete the daily currency quest(s) for maybe future purchases.

While I did not report this there were also instances where the quest completed before the fireworks event timer ran out. But, that only happened a few times when returning to PE from the Workshop or a Stronghold.
  • servantbcservantbc Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is now 2022 and I am having problems placing the fireworks. It won't let me do it. Even after changing instances, trying /stuck, being defeated, restarting the game and PC, and waiting a new day. I have 8 characters on my account and slowly but surely they are no longer able to put down fireworks (and pick up favors). I am missing out and I don't know how to fix it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    How about the fact that the currency was capped at 300 and any rewards that went over the mark just failed to surpass 300?

Good buy extra vanity pets for many characters.
  • melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    If it does not let you place fireworks for the quest it is because you completed the collect fireworks part of the quest without actually collecting 5 fireworks. Did this event on all 10 toons everyday and sometimes I had to go adventuring to get that extra 5th firework for the toon.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2022

How about the fact that the currency was capped at 300 and any rewards that went over the mark just failed to surpass 300?

Good buy extra vanity pets for many characters.

It would at least be nice if they stated the currency is capped at 300, like many others say. Instead you only find out when donating fireworks then realize after donating 100 Prof. Fireworks you got none instead of 20 favors.