test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot buy Shirt from Jubilee After event vendor (Fallen/Redeemed/Waterdhavian)

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
All 3 shirts cannot be purchased from the vendor anymore.

The UI shows their cost are are 1 silver and 88 copper instead of 375 Renown.

I have enough Renown and coins but it gives me nothing when I click 'ok' for "Do you want to buy Shirt of the ...?"

I bought shirt from the vendor successfully before mod 19 (using different character).
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    Came here to verify this. Probably too late now, which is slightly frustrating.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the info. We'll look into what may have happened to the last chance vendor though it will likely not be something resolved until next year's run of the event.
  • kaosdreadlordkaosdreadlord Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I had, and promptly reported via ticket, a very similar problem.
    The first time I purchased the Plate of the Fallen with renown but I have not received the item.
    Thinking I didn't click, I tried again and the second time (like the third and fourth) the price was 1 silver 88 copper.
    When I purchased the Plate, I also took Leggings and Helm(s), these without problems.
    I don't think it's connected but it's one more detail: I converted some Zen to buy these items.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited July 2020

I had, and promptly reported via ticket, a very similar problem.
    The first time I purchased the Plate of the Fallen with renown but I have not received the item.
    Thinking I didn't click, I tried again and the second time (like the third and fourth) the price was 1 silver 88 copper.
    When I purchased the Plate, I also took Leggings and Helm(s), these without problems.
    I don't think it's connected but it's one more detail: I converted some Zen to buy these items.

There is no Plate of Fallen.
    The 3 pieces are shirt/pants/Crown of Fallen.

Do you mean pants of the fallen? If yes, did you check the fashion tab (the one with the pink hand)? If you purchased it, it should be dropped there.

If you mean shirt of the fallen (after mod 19 started), that is what I reported.
    If you purchase shirt of the fallen using renown, did you check the fashion tab?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Do you mean pants of the fallen? If yes, did you check the fashion tab (the one with the pink hand)? If you purchased it, it should be dropped there.

If you mean shirt of the fallen (after mod 19 started), that is what I reported.
    If you purchase shirt of the fallen using renown, did you check the fashion tab?

It's difficult to understand what you think you have solved with this message, which you could address to yourself.

I can also call it banana of the fallen, it doesn't change the fact that in the logs there will be an item with ID ###### purchased several times and never delivered. This is how reports should be checked.

The 3 pieces are... drumroll...

edited July 2020

It's difficult to understand what you think you have solved with this message, which you could address to yourself.

I can also call it banana of the fallen, it doesn't change the fact that in the logs there will be an item with ID ###### purchased several times and never delivered. This is how reports should be checked.

The 3 pieces are... drumroll...

Did you check the fashion tab of your inventory? The tab with the pink hand?

Yes. You?
    edited July 2020

Yes. You?
    My problem is not the same as yours. Mine is in the first post.
    I did not have problem buying stuff including shirts using renown before mod 19.
    I had problem after mod 19 started and the renown for all 3 shirts changed to coins. I did not see the transaction went through in the log like you did.