test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic's 20th Anniversary Pack

According to https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11465713-cryptic-20th-anniversary-gifts!, we can get some account unlocks. But I have no idea to unlock it for Neverwinter game on XBox. There's nothing in the announcement when/how it's available. Or even if it's too late.

For STO, it's unlocked through the Zen store for the PC, but I've no idea how to get it for Xbox's Neverwinter.
'Today is a popular day to die!

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited July 2020

According to https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11465713-cryptic-20th-anniversary-gifts!, we can get some account unlocks. But I have no idea to unlock it for Neverwinter game on XBox. There's nothing in the announcement when/how it's available. Or even if it's too late.

For STO, it's unlocked through the Zen store for the PC, but I've no idea how to get it for Xbox's Neverwinter.

Go to the Reward Claims Vendor in Protector's Enclave, across and through the tunnel from Sgt. Knox the Legacy campaign quest NPC.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Sgt knox hasn't been there for a few mods though, it's the legacyquest chick nowadays. You can also access the rewardsvendor from menu/character/home/claim valuables.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Does console have a "Welcome to Neverwinter" window comes up when you first login to a character?
    In PC, there is a 'Claim valuables' button to have quick access to the claim agent.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you :)

I found the Rewards Claim Vendor after finding Sgt. Knox.
    'Today is a popular day to die!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Does console have a "Welcome to Neverwinter" window comes up when you first login to a character?
    In PC, there is a 'Claim valuables' button to have quick access to the claim agent.

It does, but my brain wasn't fully functioning this morning, as evidenced by my thinking that Knox was still on his box.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png