test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with dps of my Cw

sirol#5176 sirol Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Now my endgame Cw with "rebalace" by Dev :
1) in Aoe do less damage then op healer (like a guinea pig to understand)
2) in ST (like Tomm) do less damege then DC, Gwf, TR,HR (SW and GF not tested )

Now, not wanting to believe that they did it without data in hand and that my current situation is caused by my incorrect use / lack of knowledge of the correct powers / builds, someone could indicate the build that according to the Dev is competitive / balanced with the other classes ?

Comments

• serpeer#6400 serpeer Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Probably you don't know how to use the cw: best rotation now is forget the cw and play the superpowered dc, it's the best healer and the best dps They do balancement like they post the M19 pacht note...
  • sirol#5176 sirol Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    sorry, my mistake, I did not understand that rebalancing meant "move your things to another class"
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    You should check out the CW Discord, not sure if I can link it here but easy google search. There are guides for builds.
    edited July 2020
    nic1985 said:

You should check out the CW Discord, not sure if I can link it here but easy google search. There are guides for builds.

ty for replay, but the real question is not how to build my cw, but which build do DEV think is competitive and balanced for AOE and ST, because I haven't been able to find it with 120 rerol done
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    The only cw discord I've found is dead. The class can't compete with other dps classes in aoe at this point and no tweaking of builds on our end is going to change that. It's the low magnitudes and slow cast times compared to others. We can still scrape by in single target but most of the game requires aoe and slowly burning mobs to death isn't effective in group situations where the rogues and barbarians can do a couple of slashes and kill them before our steal time or fireball is done casting.

The only cw discord I've found is dead. The class can't compete with other dps classes in aoe at this point and no tweaking of builds on our end is going to change that. It's the low magnitudes and slow cast times compared to others. We can still scrape by in single target but most of the game requires aoe and slowly burning mobs to death isn't effective in group situations where the rogues and barbarians can do a couple of slashes and kill them before our steal time or fireball is done casting.

ty for replay, i know that cw now is the 4th class in st for dps and the 10th ? 12th ? position in Aoe.
    So dear DEV which build do you think is competitive and balanced for AOE and ST?