test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

thanks for the wing changes

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
they are usable now. the giant flappy wings were game killing. these are much better.

Comments

• Options
    vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    I wanted flappy wings... I am sad face
  • Options

I wanted flappy wings... I am sad face

did you actually try to play any content with them on your toon while they were flappy? I did. it was not playable. they take up the screen. if you multiply that by more flappy wings you might as well uninstall the game.

• Options
    Unplayable for you maybe. Your lack of enjoyment doesn't mean others didn't enjoy it.

Please speak for yourself. I played with plenty of people who used flappy wings and things were just fine. So from my perspective it was a non issue. If it was for you then sorry, and you got what you wished. That aside, I still wish I could have flappy wings.
  • Options

Unplayable for you maybe. Your lack of enjoyment doesn't mean others didn't enjoy it.

Please speak for yourself. I played with plenty of people who used flappy wings and things were just fine. So from my perspective it was a non issue. If it was for you then sorry, and you got what you wished. That aside, I still wish I could have flappy wings.

I am speaking for myself and I also know plenty of people who had the same issues I did. did you actually play on a character with flappy wings though? you didn't answer the question? and what content did you play with a cleric who had the wings on? I can guarantee in high stakes content the flappy wings as they were would not fly.
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I kept confusing peeps with em for devils that needed killing in the insrugencies LOL
  • Options
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > (Quote)
    > I am speaking for myself and I also know plenty of people who had the same issues I did. did you actually play on a character with flappy wings though? you didn't answer the question? and what content did you play with a cleric who had the wings on? I can guarantee in high stakes content the flappy wings as they were would not fly.

Yes I did answer your question. My tank was healed through IC by a flappy winged cleric as well as several trial ques.

My own cleric doesn't have the stats for endgame but they never prevented me from doing the same job I was doing.

As I said, I never had an issue with them. The game was perfectly playable with them flapping. We will never know how the game would have reacted with all classes using flappy wings though. That might have caused framerate issues. Still would have been fun to me.
  • Options
    whod1d1twhod1d1t Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So are they going to make them flap again, because i rather enjoyed them
  • Options

> @thefiresidecat said:

> (Quote)

> I am speaking for myself and I also know plenty of people who had the same issues I did. did you actually play on a character with flappy wings though? you didn't answer the question? and what content did you play with a cleric who had the wings on? I can guarantee in high stakes content the flappy wings as they were would not fly.

Yes I did answer your question. My tank was healed through IC by a flappy winged cleric as well as several trial ques.

My own cleric doesn't have the stats for endgame but they never prevented me from doing the same job I was doing.

As I said, I never had an issue with them. The game was perfectly playable with them flapping. We will never know how the game would have reacted with all classes using flappy wings though. That might have caused framerate issues. Still would have been fun to me.

so no you didn't. there is a difference from playing next to someone with the wings and having them.
  • Options
    whod1d1t said:

So are they going to make them flap again, because i rather enjoyed them

I really hope not and if they do I hope they turn off in fighting content.
  • Options
    withoutname#9673 withoutname Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This is a Monty Python Thread right?
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I main a cleric and I miss my flappy wings. I'd be fine if they only flapped when out of combat.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    edited July 2020

I main a cleric and I miss my flappy wings. I'd be fine if they only flapped when out of combat.

i'd be happy if they had a toggle on and off and made it so they don't flap in combat. they were really too much in or out of combat before. they do still move now. I think they're perfect as is. if anything they could be a tad smaller still and even better yet if flapping required key punching out of combat by the user.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User

or only flap toggle on encounter / daily activation : D
  • Options
    keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    > @vaultingfrog#2497 said:
    > Unplayable for you maybe. Your lack of enjoyment doesn't mean others didn't enjoy it.
    >
    > Please speak for yourself. I played with plenty of people who used flappy wings and things were just fine. So from my perspective it was a non issue. If it was for you then sorry, and you got what you wished. That aside, I still wish I could have flappy wings.

Ain't nothing but a bunch of haters. That's why NW is in the state it's now. They cry too much and the good stuff just keeps getting removed.
  • Options
    > @froger#9967 said:
    > I main a cleric and I miss my flappy wings. I'd be fine if they only flapped when out of combat.

Right? But i guess it was hurting others seeing Clerics with those that much so they had to remove it. No flappy wings for anybody now!
  • Options
    The look of this wings on a Cleric looks droopy now. Sad wings if u look at them from the back. Thanks to whoever comes up with the ideas of giving us something and then removing it. Happens all the time, mod after mod.
    Everything gets nerfed in this game guys! But gotta love NW 💖
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    keru#9279 said:

> @vaultingfrog#2497 said:

> Unplayable for you maybe. Your lack of enjoyment doesn't mean others didn't enjoy it.

>

> Please speak for yourself. I played with plenty of people who used flappy wings and things were just fine. So from my perspective it was a non issue. If it was for you then sorry, and you got what you wished. That aside, I still wish I could have flappy wings.

Ain't nothing but a bunch of haters. That's why NW is in the state it's now. They cry too much and the good stuff just keeps getting removed.

right ain't nothing but a nunch of haters says someone who comes onto a thank you thread to whine... I had a cleric with them and it made the game unplayable. they looked like HAMSTER when they were moving imo. I honestly couldn't play with them flapping. they are too big and the flapping took up too much of the screen and made no sense. why would the wings be flapping randomly when no one is flying anywhere? it looked stupid imo. a little bit of movement as it is right now is perfect.