test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Avernus Launch Week Issues

Comments

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    It was also noted Fighter Dreadnaught Feat Heavier Slash only adds 165 magnitude instead of 300 magnigude as stated by the feat. The devs did not have enough time to bring this fix to live, but it is very important to class balance and build variation.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User

It was also noted Fighter Dreadnaught Feat Heavier Slash only adds 165 magnitude instead of 300 magnigude as stated by the feat. The devs did not have enough time to bring this fix to live, but it is very important to class balance and build variation.

I noticed that too.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    im still not happy for them fixing the demon wings from the cleric cause if they hadn't done that and had fixed them right I know all the classes would of had the flappy wing animation

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Another consideration would be to move upgrading stuff out of the professions bag. Barovian Nightcrawlers, Arcane Magic Writings and these new Something Hammers have nothing to do with professions.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • maturutukimaturutuki Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Non-bug issues:
    - Treasure Maps drop is horrible. Something like daily quest to kill specific mob from guy with maps would be nice same as something like weekly drop 1 from each rare mobs and/or 5/week possible to obtain with 10% chance from skill nodes.
    - Nothing drops from rare monsters, they should give something.
    - Demons needs their BHE and HE to balance blood war.
    - Rings from blood war bosses should be in collection.
    - Toxic mobs in car area should explode on hit them on high speed.
    - Blood war marker likes to stuck at 1% for good few mins after reset then goes at high speed to purple but sometimes stuck at 99%, some graphic sign when it stops to moving killing both sides at equal speed would be nice.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Non-bug issues:
    - Treasure Maps drop is horrible. Something like daily quest to kill specific mob from guy with maps would be nice same as something like weekly drop 1 from each rare mobs and/or 5/week possible to obtain with 10% chance from skill nodes.
    - Nothing drops from rare monsters, they should give something.

Actually, you could fix both of those by giving the rare, elite mobs (like the dock master, for example) a significantly higher chance to drop maps. right now it really does not seem to matter what you kill.

Hoping for improvements...
  • kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    hastati96 said:

The ring from Garyx and Siegebreaker does only drop for 1 person instead that everyone has a chance to get a ring. Not sure how the 1 person is determined, either the person that kill the boss or the one that does the most damage.

This is again (remember Bel?) a huge disadvantage for tanks and healers. If you don't find an instance where you can kill the boss on your own, you basically can't farm rings.

not true the ring if in a party drops on ground and all in party can roll on it! farmed over 200 so far! but someone in your party has to get killing shot. the person doing killing blow is the only one who gets reagents though.
  • gothmar#1398 gothmar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have lost the ability to go anywhere in Chult. This is odd as I have quests there but it appears as greyed out on my map (see image)

This happens both from the signpost as well as through the normal zone transfer.

https://imgur.com/a/RiMtaYA
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    The Wandering Emporium map does not include post courier or vendors.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    As a Healer Warlock I can't put the healing mark (short Tab press) on my companion

Both, treasure map and weapon drop chance are exasperatingly low, it makes the whole process of getting those new weapons not enjoyable at all. Treasure Maps dropping that low does not contribute to the feeling of achievement you would get from them dropping more often, add that with weapons not dropping either from maps and then you don't get sense of achievement but frustration.
  • fenimir75fenimir75 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Skyblazer is supposed to give bonus campain currency, right

I put Skyblazer in the utility slot, so it should count, turn in a quest that is supposed to give 10 Canian Iron Bars and expected to get 11 (with the 10% bonus), but I only got 10. Bug, or am I misunderstanding how it is supposed to work?

Same problem. When it's fixed will we be given any currency owed?
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Even if the guild kicking/leaving alliance bug is fixed, the intended behavior of the "guild leader demotion timer" creates a problem for many guilds.

Currently, because of the voting requirements, we need to be able to immediately demote guild leaders, to do helm rotations, as lilbittypretty1 explains:
    with the new changes to the leadership of guilds, are you changing the way the votes are when moving alliances or positions within the alliance? I mean at this point all rank 7s have to vote on whether or not they will leave or remove a guild, including useless alts of the same character. To speed that up we usually demote alts and afk 7s to make the change and then promote them back up after the move. Are we changing this voting system as well or do we have to wait to remove a problem guild til a co guild leader is off vacation, returns to the game or is off cool down for demotion? Moving guilds with in an alliance for bonuses and discounts are going to become a hassle with this implemented. I get the reason for the changes , but I think the voting system needs to be adapted to fit this as well.
    We also need it for leaving inactive alliances while there is a short window of opportunity to join a more active one with an open slot.

The best solution would be to get rid of the voting requirement to kick from or leave an alliance.

Guilds with functional relationships among their leaders do not need the software to implement voting. They come to consensus. Guilds that can't decide this without the software's help are doomed guilds anyway.

I have already seen a guild on PS4 demote one of their less active (but not inactive) leaders in anticipation of this problem. This is unfortunate. In the long run, many guilds who now have several semi-active but helpful leaders will have to end up demoting them, and having only one leader. Not because those leaders are bad or untrustworthy or can't perform the work when they have time to play, but only because they can't do it full time.

Getting rid of the voting requirements will allow both protection from guild theft as the devs intended, and flexibility for alliance rotations that so many players want.
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    With the low rate of the maps, ppl without a life steal the packs of mobs you are doing so they can get the chance for the map.
    Supports and tanks has no reasons to grind the new content if there are dps stealing your kills every single time.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• shamgar4shamgar4 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    With the tarm bar store revamp, the Legacy items disapeered. How do you complete Dusk, Warborn, Frostborn, and several of the chult collections are not obtainable it seems?
  • regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Newly equipped account wide mounts are not reclaimable

I equipped my account wide Tensors today and can not reclaim it on other characters.

My previously equipped swarm, warhorse, and griffon ARE reclaimable since last patch.
  • sriram#1646 sriram Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Skulls Appearing and disappearing and During the fight without death they are increasing up to x5 and killing the players and we endup shutting down the instance
  • kopisusu36b#1324 kopisusu36b Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Maybe next time start focus in balancing RNG between different role. As pally tank, when i killed Garyx / Mog alone, i can get ring drop every time, but if there is at least 1 dps or big group of people ring never drop. Same as treasure map drop. All tank role get damage reduced, but for killing mob tank need damage. This is a campaign not dungeon, why tank get damage reduced?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    adinosii said:

My suggestion for a "real" fix would be to increase the size of the crafting bag by 50-70 slots.

A secondary, by far less-preferable "fix" would be to make the error message clearly indicate that the problem is a full material satchel.

Or increase the size of the stacks.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The Summer Artisan is broken and Summer Festival begins soon.
  • tonyvincenttonyvincent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    Heya!

SW healers have issues with the Tab-mechanic and icon of Lifemark.

Two issues:

1) Applying the Lifemark is rarely applying and is too unreliable regardless if cursor is on target or close to it.
    Solution: The applying of lifemark should always apply to the closest to the cursor.

2) The icon for Lifemark hides behind the health bar for yourself and allies. That means it's very hard to see who has the lifemark in PvE and PvP. It's almost not visible at all.
    Solution: Raise the icon higher above the characters. Additionally, let the Lifemark icon be layered in front of health bars, names, and damage/healer floaters.

Thanks in advance!

Aizu
    164814-albums6114-picture99368.png
    |Aizu Wallenstein|
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Or increase the size of the stacks.

That would not make any difference. The issue is that there are not ebough slots for even one stack of everything. Having bigger stacks would not change that.

Hoping for improvements...
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Legacy campaign - Icewind Dale heroics... only Rhemorhaz now counts as epic heroic encounter
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

shamgar4 said:

TONG scaling is wrong for end boss. All attacks are deflected, he one shots even the tank (who can tank IC). 0 Crits seen in 4 attempts. Rest of dungeon seemed fine, just endboss.

We have a fix in for that which should make its way live soon. Ras Nsi accidentally picked up the m20 ratings instead of keeping the m12 ratings, which did make the numbers a lot higher than intended.

va8Ru.gif
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Here is a bug, caused by what I consider a design flaw.

Mod 19 adds a few new crafting resources, used for upgrading/restoring armor and weapons. However, the size of the crafting resource satchel was not increased correspondingly. This means that the bag may fill up, without the player noticing, and that results in weird errors or messages when you for example do a HE and should have gotten a material drop, but it cannot be put in your crafting resource bag, because it is full.

The reason I say this is a design flaw is that the crafting bag was way, way too small before. The bag should really be large enough to hold one stack of every material, but with many materials existing in a normal and a +1 version,, you are far, far below that. And, when you add new materials, you may push some people to the limit of their crafting bag capacity - a problem that is more likely to happen for the (few) people that are active crafters.

As it is, crafters have to use alts to store less-used materials, or use the mail system as an extension to the material bag (remember that you cannot just put crafting materials in your bank), and Mod 19 just exposed this design flaw a bit more and caused more people to have issues than before.

My suggestion for a "real" fix would be to increase the size of the crafting bag by 50-70 slots.

A secondary, by far less-preferable "fix" would be to make the error message clearly indicate that the problem is a full material satchel.

I want to second this.

With all professions maxed to 80 and some at mastercrafting, the crafting bag already is too small.

Then the crafting resources from mod 19 makes it even worse.

Please increase the size of the crafting bag, it would be a good quality of life upgrade.
  • unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Blood War system is badly made...i wander if you ever tested ..since the start of mod 19 i failed to do any garyx quest becose when in a instance someone does other side is imposible to ever complete your quest..change the system so we have a chance to complete ours quests or a chance on kill garyx..in a instance whit 20 ppl is imposible to achieve that..
    Another thing is that no matter how much damage you do to garyx or mog the last player who hit gets the rewards....great ...more toxicity to the game
    Post edited by unknowndrama on
This discussion has been closed.