test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are the mechanics for taking a guild out of an alliance.

my guild is lead by 1 account, who has 1 toon at rank 7 and several others at rank 6. there are other accounts at rank 6 as well (including me), but only the one guy at rank 7.

we want to leave our alliance and move to a new one. both the rank 7 toon and my rank 6 toons have all tried to use the leave alliance button.

when i do it on my rank 6 toons i can click on the leave alliance button but all i get is a warning that says i dont have proper permissions.
when the rank 7 guy tries, he cant even click on the leave alliance button, and he gets an error saying that he isnt a guild leader.

can someone explain what the rules are for being the correct guild rank in order to use the button and leave alliance?

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    They just made some changes to reduce guild theft (like a newly promoted R7 kicking all other guild members, and renaming/selling/looting the guild), but in the process, guild alliance changes got messed up. (IMO, no changes were needed there). I suggest posting this in the bug forum.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    @Adinosii - thanks for the reply. we already raised this under the bug forum, but its July 4th weekend and we figured as Cryptic are in the U.S. they would be out for a few days, and the players would be a quicker route to get an answer.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I guess you might be the first/only guild trying to make an alliance change after the patch.

You are now the official Guinea pig guild.
    Hoping for improvements...