What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.122.20200614a.9

2»

Comments

• stormkeep#9618 stormkeep Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    lopov88 said:

@nitocris83 any updates regarding the class updates in patch notes? Obviously the wrong info was posted.

They added a note at the top that says "Some of these patch notes reflect changes that were made at the launch of Mod 18"...but seriously, in the case of the 3 classes I've checked so far ALL of the class changes listed are from Mod 18....not just some.
    I haven't found anything new changed in the main class I play, like at all, in game either though. I suspect some of the alleged class changes didn't make it into today's patch other than the healing ones, possibly.
  • lopov88lopov88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Let me be more specific. Were the changes mentioned in https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11455853-developer-blog:-avernus-class-balance already implemented in Mod 18, or should we expect more changes? Because Warlock dps is still totally underwhelming, and I was expecting these changes with the new mod.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    wrong patch notes still up a whole day later .-. oof
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Only change for Cleric: Arbiter

Bastion of health. Divides between the the people in the AoE, up to 5.

I can't remember the exact figures of the change... because I've logged out of the game... But it's not in the patch notes... It's not in the healing changes, because.... well, Arbiter is not a healer.

I'm sure someone has it all noted down :)
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    the patch notes say this about guilds

Guild Protection

We've made it a little more difficult for guilds to change hands unexpectedly, when there are multiple players at Guild Leader rank. When a player is newly added to Leader rank, they are put into a provisional state for up to two weeks, where they may not promote anybody else to guild leader rank.

In addition, when a Guild Leader is demoted by another Leader, it will not happen immediately. Instead, a timer will appear in the guild UI showing the amount of time until the demotion goes through. Another active Leader can reinstate this person at any time while the timer is active; in the meantime, the leader pending demotion will not be able to kick, promote, or demote any other guild members.

While this does make the promotion and demotion process more cumbersome at Guild Leader ranks, we hope this will improve the guild experience for the vast majority of guilds, and make guild theft much less likely in cases where there are multiple leaders.

end quote

as a rank 6 i can click on the button to leave alliance but it tells me i dont have permission. our only rank 7 cant even push the button and he gets an error saying he isnt a guild leader.

So, question is this, how does the only rank 7 toon in the guild leave the current alliance to move to a new one? please explain