test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Lore Locations

I have been playing this game the last six months. I really liked the lore and achievement system in the game. So I was trying to get all the possible lores and found some in the wiki without any location mentioned and also some which did not trigger.

Below are the lores without location information -

1. Sea Elves (Drowned Shore)
2. The Hold and the Rock, Part 3 (Reclamation Rock)
3. Songs of Corellon (Sharandar)
4. Lair of Lostmauth (Tyranny of Dragons)
5. Severin's Bargain (Tyranny of Dragons)

Below are the lores that did not trigger -

1. Battle Tactics: Lostmauth - I did Epic Lair of Lostmauth but dont have this entry in journal.
2. The Nashers in Blacklake (Blacklake District) - Not sure if I talked to Private Branley before but I can not interact with him anymore.
3. The Quarry (Dread Ring) - I did visit quarry in dread ring but again this one did not trigger.
4. Yshiggol, The Elder Brain (Whispering Caverns) - I did dread vault in Tales of Old event but that did not trigger the lore.

Lastly got question regarding two other lores -

1. Wilfred (Dread Ring) - Is it removed as wilfred is renamed ?
2. Alchemy Primer - Where can I hire an Apothecary ?

That will be all. Thanx in advance for help and if this post bothers any of you then sorry just a bit curious.

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    I can say that Wilfred is no longer in the dread ring, Renamed to "Forgotten Adventurer".
  • guzwarguzwar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    Poor Wilfred. He was a nice callback to the start of the game, and then got the shaft.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    At least Wilfred does not die at the bridge now.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I thought that the Nashers one in Blacklake triggered by a banner in one of the lairs, but maybe I'm misremembering or thinking of something else?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    1. Sea Elves (Drowned Shore)

If I remember correctly there is a little town of sea elves in Drowned Shore. IDK if its behind the waterfall or somewhere else slightly hidden by a narrow pathway or something. It's probably available as a conversation option, or as part of the questline.