test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

things i want to see in undermoutian

urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
since we have done the Master Expedition ( Three Daily ) while the regular Expedition for are boons have they ever thought about letting us have like Ebonized transmute weapons, Alabaster Artifact weapons, Epic 950 Gear, 1,010 Companion Gear cause I just feel this would make better rewards for me and others that don't have the ads to afford Mountaineer weapons and gear

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    I doubt they will go back to touch undermountain just like how they treat other old modules. I consider they are doing a good job if they go back to fix bugs.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Convert Ebonized weapon to appearance library. Problem solved.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    i don't see how this would hurt the regular Expedition at least you would get drops that where useful cause when i see the level 909 drops in gear rings pants weapons in the master one i don't see why they cant change it to no requirement for level 70s to wear at least it would be than the green gear from undermoutian
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Dream on. Not going to happen. Move on.
    Hoping for improvements...
    adinosii said:

and no im not going to move on cause how do you even do the master one if you don't have access to it don't seem smart at all
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    You get access to it by doing the storyline. Once you do the task for Sinye, after that, all the expeditions that Obaya gives are master.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • fademist#5406 fademist Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    urtew3 said:

adinosii said:

and no im not going to move on cause how do you even do the master one if you don't have access to it don't seem smart at all
    just dont delete one quest for the craftable armor cause then u cant farm the runes :)
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    urtew3 said:

adinosii said:

If you don't have access, then you are either doing something wrong, or have not progressed far enough in the quest line....that's not something for the developers to fix, and no reason to request changes.

What I am saying is that asking for any changes to Undermountain is pretty pointless - that code has no game-breaking issues, and quite frankly it works well enough. Undermountain is not perfect - there are some minor issue - the armor-refining quest requires excessive resources considering that the results are essentially worthless, and with fewer people in the area, it is getting a bit hard to get a full group for FEs. (MEs and WEs are fine, the FEs are becoming an issue).

So, with no real issues, they are simply not going to spend resources on making changes, when there is no benefit to doing so....Undermountain is fine.

Once people unlock MEs, they typically run them 3x/day to get the Alabaster weapons and a good set of IL 1010 double-slotted companion gear. When you unlock the WEs and FEs you can certain other pieces of companion gear, as well as some shirts/pants which may be useful for some builds.

As I said, it is fine. No reason to spend limited resources to change anything. Not going to happen.,
    Hoping for improvements...
    i don't have some of my toons in undermoutian yet and no they don't have access to the master daily thing where im not doing anything wrong some of them cant give free stuff in artifact weapons for only having 1 toon each why I said I would like if they had put this stuff in the regular Expedition while given the master one 1,000 or 1200 gear drops for how tired I am of seeing nothing but that red feather clan and blackened jaw HAMSTER from Obaya Uday and don't understand why she gives you that junk when you get it from monsters