test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Avernus Launch Week Issues

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited July 2020

Warlock curse bite encounter power cannot be assigned.
    Curse bite was assigned in my Warlock before mod 19 but it was taken out from the encounter bar after mod 19 live.
    Curse bite is still in the list of encounter power but it cannot be used.
    No idea how to activate curse bite neither.

If you're still having an issue with this, would you please try relogging? It should resolve your issue. Thank you for your report regardless. There's definitely something weird going on there.
    @cryptic39#8917
    No difference. I exited the game and started from scratch. I am not the only one neither.

Right click 'Curse bite' in the powers windows, nothing comes up.
    Right click 'Infernal Spheres' beside it, a window come up to swap encounter.

Right click the counter in the belt and a list of encounter comes up including the other 2 already assigned in the belt. Curse bite and Dreadtheft are not in that list.

The other inactive encounter is 'Dreadtheft". It has the same issue.

i.e. Both Dreadtheft and Curse Bite have problem.

Edit: with cryptic39#8917's help, my issue is now resolved.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    The Mahadi lore entry begins thus:

"The master of the Wandering Emporium, Mahadi traverses the Wastes with a caravan of Infernal Machines, selling their wears..."

*double facepalm*
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    In MSP there was a mysterios Wall surounding Kabal for all group members. But not always visible. if u stood inside - no wall if too outside so:

And ofc again two healers in REDQ when dps was missing. but i guess you never fix that :x
  • regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I can't claim mine either :(
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User

On The Road Quest (Use the war machines boost) bugged for Paladins

You cant activate the boost. Once you enter the war machine it drains your stamina, and even after waiting for the red circle to fill (and hearing the sound) you still cant boost. It always displays the massage "Stamina Required" no matter the situation. And even after exiting the war machine i see that my stamina is completely drained

Other classes dont have this problem as far as i know. This means that pally cant progress in the campaign at all. And i tried everything: restarting, rebinding keys etc.

Press Q instead of shift
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    Yep broken for me as well.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Same as me
    2fv72Fw.png
  • ironpwnerironpwner Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hey guys, I have missing items in my inventory since the update. All my blessings of invokation and some bonding runestones are gone. They were in the first default bag slot of one of my alts.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I can't buy the Shirt of the Redeemed, Shirt of the Fallen, or the Waterdhavian Shirt from the jubilee catch-up vendor. Nothing arrives in my inventory, and there's plenty of space in my fashion bag.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Everything seems to cause a crash. The game takes forever to restart, if it restarts at all. Obviously none of this content was tested adequately if at all.

Just wind it back, test it, debug it, and then re-release it.
    I seriously don't remember a new mod/episode launching without obvious issues that should never have made it anywhere near release since mod 2, but every one seems to get worse.

There is plainly some combination of misplaced priorities, low budgets, unrealistic schedules, inadequate staff and bad ideas at work here. But that has been the case for years now.

It takes all the fun out of new content.
    It kills all anticipation for new releases. Now instead of asking ourselves what new content we'll get to explore, we ask ourselves what new awful ideas we'll have to deal with, how long we'll have to wait until the new content is realistically playable, and why we continue to bother.

• malistaire#9098 malistaire Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I'm not sure if it's intended or a bug, but both mobs and bosses in Tomb of the Nine Gods were hitting much harder than they did prior to mod 19.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Good morning,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is intended, yesterday after server were up again although me and my guildies were getting very few maps for approximately the first hour (this part seems to be intended from last preview patch), after an hour or so we started getting almost no map dropping at all (this part is the one that seems bugged or unintended).

In my personal experience I got 4 maps in the first 60/80 minutes of gameplay (that's a very low drop rate), and I got not a single one more map for the next 3 hours.

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    Group combat power have taken a double hit:
    * The new scaling system(which is fine by itself) reduces our power stat more than it used to do
    * Healers now have a reduced ability to push heals, both long term and burst healing

I did run CoDG, CR and ToNG in a RQ PUG yesterday, and it was a very noticeable weakening of the player strength vs. mob strength. We had a really hard time on the endbosses.

You might want to do a balancing review of the higher end scaled dungeons.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    nisckis said:

Good morning,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is intended, yesterday after server were up again although me and my guildies were getting very few maps for approximately the first hour (this part seems to be intended from last preview patch), after an hour or so we started getting almost no map dropping at all (this part is the one that seems bugged or unintended).

In my personal experience I got 4 maps in the first 60/80 minutes of gameplay (that's a very low drop rate), and I got not a single one more map for the next 3 hours.

nisckis said:

Good morning,

Maps drop rate has been nerfed massively. I got three in the first hour, then another 5 over the next three hours. I don't know if it's the streakiness of the RNG system, but most of the maps came quite close to each other (5 minutes between one and the next). If the drop rate stays at this level most people will give up on legion weapons considering there's another layer of RNG when opening chests.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • markosdasilvamarkosdasilva Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bug: in a party only one person gets maps. Tested for 6 hours, hasn't changed. You have to leave pt, to start dropping maps.
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Lair of the mad mage seems to have some invisible mobs in the dungeon. After the Arcturus fight when you drop down to fight the golems. Also in the room with water on the ceiling after defeating the bore worm.
  • streacer#8341 streacer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The new Beholder Personal Tank vanity pet bugs out while in the Workshop. It spawns, but then just twitches instead of moving normally or following me around. It seems to behave normally outside the workshop.

Obviously zero priority here, but maybe an easy fix for someone who needs a break from trying to decipher uncommented code or something.
  • d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Soulstorm is very hard to see
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    ironpwner said:

Hey guys, I have missing items in my inventory since the update. All my blessings of invokation and some bonding runestones are gone. They were in the first default bag slot of one of my alts.

I'm not seeing anything like that on any of my 16 alts...but they all have 12 empty spaces in their first bag, as it just got expanded.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Hey all you glorious gamers,
    I'll keep updating this thread as the status of the issues you all bring up change, Thanks again for taking the time,

- SKing

And thanks for keeping us updated. We realize that there may be issues at launch, but seeing a list like you posted is really appreciated.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    urtew3 said:

what about the demon wings you had fixed cause I sure don't enjoy them after the change you did why I want to see them flap as a option

other people are relieved they move far less now.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited July 2020

Hey all you glorious gamers,

Thanks for taking the time to hit our forums, and posting. Below I'll list out the issues from this thread and show you the status of them internally. The plan is to patch this Thursday if possible. Pending QA investigation tomorrow.

Legendary Mount Pack reclaim for new characters - Fixed internally, QA is testing it
    Skyblaze companion power - Fixed internally, QA is testing it
    Spellplaque queue, large wall - Confirmed, and entered into the database
    Ride to Hell awkward start - Confirmed, and entered it in the database
    Infernal War Machine boost issue - We are researching this issue
    Convert RP button leads to wrong UI - Fixed internally, QA is testing it
    Deadtheft/Curse Bite issue - We have a work around, select the bugged loadout and relog. Once you work around it should be gone forever. We've gotten a bug into the database as well

I'll keep updating this thread as the status of the issues you all bring up change, Thanks again for taking the time,

- SKing

Wait... hold on. No, wait... you have a QA...? Seriously?

Apart from this... surprise... maybe it is a good idea to pin this post to the front of the thread if you plan to upgrade it.
  • robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User

In MSP there was a mysterios Wall surounding Kabal for all group members. But not always visible. if u stood inside - no wall if too outside so:

And ofc again two healers in REDQ when dps was missing. but i guess you never fix that :x

Same here
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
  • robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

Legendary Account mounts are not available to be reclaimed in the Rewards Claims Agent.

Same here
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
  • krutzebacherkrutzebacher Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Dear Devs,

thank you for the free enchantment/runestone pack.

unfortunately there is an issue with that.

I opened the pack on my barbarian and chose an empowerd r15 runestone. It came out as bound to account as expected

Next I unslotted an existing unbound r15 empowered which I wanted to sell.

When I unslotted that it stacked with the boa one in my inventory and also went bound on account !

I tried that again and unslotted another - also went to boa status

So I send the coice pack one via mail (or deposited it there) and unslotted a 3rd empowered r15 as I thought I could keep it from stacking with the boa gift one. THAT ALSO WENT BOA.
    I moved 1 on my dc and unslotted a r13 empowered there - it ALSO WENT BOA.

I swapped that to a r11 empowered. That did not go boa - for whatever reason.

So total I now have 4 boa empowered r15 runestones, when I should only have 1 and 1 boa r13 runestone which should be unbound.

Pls fix that. As of the time I am writing this I now have runestones worth like 8.5kk with a bound on account status ….

Additionally I am afraid to unslot more enchants/runetsones in fear of them also getting boa

As I am not really good with scrrenshots etc I cannot provide any. If you want to check, my user name is also my handle. The chars affected are Srar (barbarian) and Agna Stonehug (Cleric).

Thx for looking into this
  • maturutukimaturutuki Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Celestial landing religion skill node (statue type, blended into a stone) don't gives anything on success.
  • maturutukimaturutuki Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    ?bug: Rings obtainable from siegebreaker aren't in collection.
This discussion has been closed.