test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [6/30]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance on PC for the launch of Avernus. Maintenance is expected to last from 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• stormkeep#9618 stormkeep Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Can we get a link to patch notes that are actually accurate for the class balancing changes? The ones you have in that link are from Mod 18 (i.e. they already happened, many months ago).
  • vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    seems downtime has been extended
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Wrong patch notes, and maintenance extended right off the bat. Great start to Mod 19.
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Launch is showing it extended two additional hours until 11:00 AM Pacific Time. At least I was smart and only took half a vacation day today. Hopefully I won't be made a fool for taking vacation at all.
  • roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User
    It does not allow downloading the patch.

• smexyguy1#5311 smexyguy1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just wanted to say thanks to who ever decided it was time to destroy the Warlock healing . Anyone who says you didnt doesnt play a full time lock healer . You tried to make it like a cleric and it sucks period . Thank you for wasting all my time effort and money just so you could do this . I cant get back soulweave or what ever you want to call it to keep heals going , and the skill that is almost 30 second recast is garbage to let me waste a skill slot to get a 30 second skill that give minimal soulweave back . Again people who dont play lock everyday as a healer shouldnt be allowed to make any decisions on changing it . You have lost a contributor .
  • stormkeep#9618 stormkeep Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Launch is showing it extended two additional hours until 11:00 AM Pacific Time. At least I was smart and only took half a vacation day today. Hopefully I won't be made a fool for taking vacation at all.

That was actually the intended patch time in the first place, due to it being a new mod. They updated on Twitter that the original time given of only 2 hours was a mistake in the first place yesterday already.I

Between the errors of the patch notes showing the wrong class balancing changes and the errors on the times given originally I think @nitocris83 might not be feeling well or something....
  • mortem1469mortem1469 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    any1 know why patching is taking FOREVER??
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Because everyone is doing it?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User

any1 know why patching is taking FOREVER??

Nah, it is fast - you just need to kill it the first time. It has been like that for a long time now - let it try for a minute, kill it - and after restart you are finished with patching almost immediately.
  • roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User
    I can not enter, the patch does not download me. Error Code continues: 31

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Reboot your comp and router. That should let you patch. Mine kept coming back "patcher idle too long".
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.