test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

USD Amount to get end game content and items

Quick question. I have been playing my friends 80 paladin and enjoy the game. My concern is I'm impatient and don't want to grind weeks to get to end game content.

If I created my own account on ps4, what would be the cost to get to end game content, with all boons, leg mount, and most end game items that one can buy?

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Ughm..... some of the best "end game" gear cannot be bought. This is in particular true for weapons and some armor. What you could buy:
    1. A legendary mount (or two) for the stat and combat bonuses.
    2. Other mounts with "optimal" insignia bonuses,
    3. 15 legendary insignia
    4. A full set of Artifacts (you cannot buy some of the artifacts, though), and the RPs to get them to mythic status
    5. Artifact gear (belt and neck items)
    6. A full set of R15 enchants, 3 R15 bonding runestones, and 6 "other" runestones
    7. A full set of "optimal" companions, as well as what is needed to get them to legendary rank
    8. A set of double-slotted, legendary quality ToMM rings
    9. Armor kits and Jewels
    10. Bags
    There is other stuff you might want, like dyes, transmutes and fashion items to customize your character.

What you need to farm:
    1. Weapons
    2. Armor (head, chest, arms and feet)
    3. Companion gear
    4. Pants and shirt.
    As for how much you need,well, maybe $1500 would be sufficient for most of that stuff on PC, depending on timing, discounts and so on...I have no idea what the PS4 pricing is like.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Quick question. I have been playing my friends 80 paladin and enjoy the game. My concern is I'm impatient and don't want to grind weeks to get to end game content.

If I created my own account on ps4, what would be the cost to get to end game content, with all boons, leg mount, and most end game items that one can buy?

1. it will not be weeks. It will be months. If you are really impatient, this game is not for you.
    2. As mentioned, you cannot buy all the end game stuff.
    3. If you really want to buy everything you can buy for end game, probably, a thousand dollar or more.
    4. Whatever you invest now can be useless in the next mod, next next mod, ...
    5. Next mod will be in PC in hours, in console one or two month later. Not sure your friend's paladin will be the same without "re-tooling".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    not to mention what you would be also spending on top end consumables from the auction house or top end potions people craft .guild currency you would need to get top end guild food items /slayers/ defense of X monster(demon slayers for the current mod ) .while you further learned end game mechanics

auction house only available items in stacks unless your farm the hamster out of stuff
    scrolls of revive from death ..
    limited event items to further increase your stats Watermelon sorbet .. crits severity potions etc . (that may remove on death
    scroll of fate: power and damage or defensive related buff that remove on death
    scroll of fate: movement and movement related buffs

etc
    it adds up