M19 on Preview Coming Soon!

124»

Comments

• usglass#9722 usglass Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I know people with high enough stats to run tomm with a summoned companion
    I'm nearly there myself
    Been running Avernus, lomm and below with xuna / batiri for months
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Thanks for all the great work done recently and with this new MOD, Cryptic! I'm exited to see what the next couple of years will bring to the game. You can't please everyone any of the time and unhappiness seems to rule these forums... but truly fantastic work for a small staff on a shoestring budget. The dedication definitely shows.
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User

The dedication definitely shows.

:s

If you mean the dedication to make 90-99% of players never to even try Zariel trial, myea you're right.

Although ppl are generally going to QQ for just about anything, and in doing so deem other people's further complaints down the line seem irrelevant, there are still huge issues with class-related bugs that hold for a year now.

The bug with ME runs where little Imp-like creature holds the door from opening up after you pass the bridge? That's there since M16 started. literally. Where is dedication to fix that by deleting that entity in the first place? How long do you think it'd take to delete that entity and fix a problem for 2k+ ppl? You can't always tell others "Hide your pets, lest you bug the door".

With recent changes to the system, huge changes to paladins and overall nerf to everything that heals (yet again!), doesn't really seem progressive. Some people take it as a challenge. Yeah, masochism can be seen as a challenge I guess. Doesn't mean everyone enjoys it.

I appreciate the effort to try and do something more positive, but as things are in their current state it doesn't look good one bit. I'd at least appreciate stuff like - NOT GETTING TIAMAT ARTIFACT IN TIC NOR TOMM, but then again I guess we're slowly moving away from MOD4 loot in MOD18 content. Awesome stuff. 10/10

Cough.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Summoned pet transmute, please.

I want to use a different pet transmute to that I'm obligated of using because stats are too good to skip.

Basically, active pet fashion. Some pets are too beautiful to not use them all the time. Some fashion enthusiasts would surely appreciate this, too.

Also, for the love of everything DnD, allows us to RE-DO a quest line in Barovia and Storm King's Thunder for the weapons.

We really want those transmutes for fashion purposes! Thanks.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User

I want to use a different pet transmute to that I'm obligated of using because stats are too good to skip.

Basically, active pet fashion. Some pets are too beautiful to not use them all the time. Some fashion enthusiasts would surely appreciate this, too.

Also, for the love of everything DnD, allows us to RE-DO a quest line in Barovia and Storm King's Thunder for the weapons.

That would be fine with an augment. They don't attack. Any pet skin would work. You can't have an Energon summoned while it "rakes it's enemy with it's claws". How do you animate that? It's just not feasible for any pet that attacks.

• alquimistgg#0914 alquimistgg Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    ph33rm3 said:

That would be fine with an augment. They don't attack. Any pet skin would work. You can't have an Energon summoned while it "rakes it's enemy with it's claws". How do you animate that? It's just not feasible for any pet that attacks.

I think you got confused, he must be referring to you being able to use the appearance of a more beautiful companion than what we are obliged to use, which in this case are augments. more or less how mounts work where we can use a piggy as a mount and still use the powers of a legendary mount. of course there are problems with this idea, as you mention. if i use a combat companion as an asset and the look of another combat companion there would be complicated, but it is just a basic idea, all this can be programmed as for example. in case of active combat companion, companion transmute is inactive.
    image - ALQUImist-WL@alquimistgg#0914