test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why doesn't every character get the same items? (Dragonborn Pack)

Good evening.

Just as the title states. Why?

My main gets a good amount of items, just bags and bags. My second character got the mount, ring, artifact, and a belt/cloak combo. Something my main didn't get.

My third and other characters, got the mount, ring, and artifact. That's it.

This is very upsetting, since it makes you feel you got scammed out of 60$.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Good evening.

My main gets a good amount of items, just bags and bags. My second character got the mount, ring, artifact, and a belt/cloak combo. Something my main didn't get.

Unless it is "claim once" item. All of them should have the same stuff. e.g. All of them should have the bag.

For me, the "Dragon Hoard" bag is the most important item in the dragonborn pack. All my characters has it. May be it is in a slot in your inventory. You just did not see it.

Every character should have: Dragon Hoard bag, Heart of the red dragon (artifact), Ring, 2 fashion sets, Guard Drake (Mount) and Black Dragon Ioun Stone (companion). Each character can claim Dragonborn Legend Pack more than one times (from claim agent) but it will not get duplicate item.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Good evening.

Unless it is "claim once" item. All of them should have the same stuff. e.g. All of them should have the bag.

For me, the "Dragon Hoard" bag is the most important item in the dragonborn pack. All my characters has it. May be it is in a slot in your inventory. You just did not see it.

Every character should have: Dragon Hoard bag, Heart of the red dragon (artifact), Ring, 2 fashion sets, Guard Drake (Mount) and Black Dragon Ioun Stone (companion). Each character can claim Dragonborn Legend Pack more than one times (from claim agent) but it will not get duplicate item.
    Yes, my characters have those items.

It's just weird how my second character also got a belt and clock, when my first and later characters did not. I'm not sure if it's class based, since she is a rogue.
    edited June 2020
    You probably got the belt and cloak from somewhere else. I don't recall the Dragonborn pack came with that. Claim once items or account wide items.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • butterkisses2019#1220 butterkisses2019 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Good evening.

Yes, my characters have those items.

It's just weird how my second character also got a belt and clock, when my first and later characters did not. I'm not sure if it's class based, since she is a rogue.
    Made another rogue but didn't get the belt and cloak. I also noticed you don't gain the two appreance sets other than the head piece.

Post edited by butterkisses2019#1220 on
  • You probably got the belt and cloak from somewhere else. I don't recall the Dragonborn pack came with that. Claim once items or account wide items.

Nope. My second character got the belt and clock "of Bahamut" from the claim window, along with the other dragonborne items.

First character didn't get them. So, I assume they go to the first dragonborn character that you make.
    edited June 2020

Made another rogue but didn't get the belt and cloak. I also noticed you don't gain the two appreance sets other than the head piece.

Did you check the fashion tab, the inventory tab that has the pink hand?

Based on the description of Dragonborn Race Pack which you cannot see anymore in game after you purchase it:

You will receive the following items one time:

Adventurer's Support Pack
    3 Epic Insignia Choice pack
    Dragon's hoard Enchantment Rank 9
    Tears of Bahamut Pack
    Fang of Bahamut
    Wings of Bahamut
    Claw of Bahamut

So far, I have not seen there is any bug. Your first character did not get it because he did not pick it up from the claim agent. If he did, your 2nd character would not get it.

Post edited by plasticbat on
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    I would recommend going through the customer support people to resolve this, unless you are leaving the game completely. According to the terms of service, accounts that have a charge back against Arc are permanently banned when Arc receives the charge back notice.

• Made another rogue but didn't get the belt and cloak. I also noticed you don't gain the two appreance sets other than the head piece.

Did you check the fashion tab, the inventory tab that has the pink hand?

Based on the description of Dragonborn Race Pack which you cannot see anymore in game after you purchase it:

You will receive the following items one time:

Adventurer's Support Pack
    3 Epic Insignia Choice pack
    Dragon's hoard Enchantment Rank 9
    Tears of Bahamut Pack
    Fang of Bahamut
    Wings of Bahamut
    Claw of Bahamut

So far, I have not seen there is any bug. Your first character did not get it because he did not pick it up from the claim agent. If he did, your 2nd character would not get it.

Thank you for the info!

I finally got someone in support and they gave me similar instructions. Still, no one can tell me how the "once time" items, were spread out between three characters.
  • kharkov58 said:

I would recommend going through the customer support people to resolve this, unless you are leaving the game completely. According to the terms of service, accounts that have a charge back against Arc are permanently banned when Arc receives the charge back notice.

Thanks for the info.

Sorry to hear that Arc would do this, without an investigation. If someone had a problem with their CC, they probably lose everything.