test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Collections - Storm King's Thunder Curiosities

shamgar4shamgar4 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
I love doing the collections. I am working on SKT, among others, and I don't think the Rough Sapphire, etc still drop. The rough emerald you get every time you do MASV, but the others never seem to drop (after many runs). Looking it up, it appears they used to drop from the treasure maps, but after doing dozens of maps they don't appear to drop there either. Maybe someone can confirm/deny?

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @shamgar4! I'll follow up on this.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Something to add to this. The rough emeralds drop, but ONLY from the "quest rewards" or whatever you call it (aka, not the chests, not a drop from the boss).
  • Options
    unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    They drop just rare took me 500+ runs to get the ruby.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Was it from a chest or from the que reward? Either way, to Nitrocris83, if they do drop but are so rare, can that be looked at? Supposedly they used to drop frequently from the maps, so they shouldn't be so hard to attain now that they come from the trail, right?

Also, what about the Historian's Regalia? This used to drop from normal SVA it appears. I have not seen this either in MSVA?
    Post edited by shamgar4 on
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey @shamgar4! The issues was escalated for the team to look into/check out drop rates but I don't have an ETA on this.
  • Options
    I got a ruby the next run after you posted this. Second time a bug report/forum post has resulted in something dropping that seemed like it wasn't!