test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

controller support for the pc

chlorophiliachlorophilia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
it would be rather nice it this was to happen and not an outside addon prog to correct-- think it would attract more players

Comments

• vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Ummmm question....

Why would you trade a superior control system (mouse and keyboard) for a very limited console controller?
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Native support for controller would be great.

Ummmm question....

Why would you trade a superior control system (mouse and keyboard) for a very limited console controller?

I use a controller because I have a condition known as Primary Lateral Sclerosis. It is a motor neuron disease that affects the voluntary muscles such as the legs, feet, and hands. This condition makes it extremely difficult at times to navigate a keyboard set up. I have tried mapping keys to different buttons, as well as trying to use a Razor Nostramo. All of these options paled in comparison to the simplistic features of the controller I use.

Having an option to do this is helpful to players who wish to play the game who are physically unable to participate otherwise. It's a valid question.

Fight with honor, die with glory!
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    > @rangerreek said:
    > Native support for controller would be great.(Quote)
    > I use a controller because I have a condition known as Primary Lateral Sclerosis. It is a motor neuron disease that affects the voluntary muscles such as the legs, feet, and hands. This condition makes it extremely difficult at times to navigate a keyboard set up. I have tried mapping keys to different buttons, as well as trying to use a Razor Nostramo. All of these options paled in comparison to the simplistic features of the controller I use.
    >
    > Having an option to do this is helpful to players who wish to play the game who are physically unable to participate otherwise. It's a valid question.

Never said it was an invalid question. I just didn't realize that was an easier method of control for you due to a physical disability.

I don't actually play neverwinter on pc as I am a lowly console pesant. I would have presumed that many pc players are able to hotkey actions to make life easier but that definitely might not be an option.

Best of luck champ, hope you get the support you need.
This discussion has been closed.