test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event trader there but can not 'tend' now.

drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
I called up the guy before the event ended but now the sign does not sparkle and I can not 'F' it.
I did not notice any warning message when it took my resources telling me that it would only be good for half an hour.
On an unrelated note, will we be able to donate +1 gems to the Stronghold coffer any time soon?
DON'T
PANIC!

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User

I called up the guy before the event ended but now the sign does not sparkle and I can not 'F' it.
    I did not notice any warning message when it took my resources telling me that it would only be good for half an hour.
    On an unrelated note, will we be able to donate +1 gems to the Stronghold coffer any time soon?

What is the resource you referred to for the past event?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    yeah kinda cruel,my trader was still up for over 3 hours after event ended and continued generating Tyranny and no way to empty it :(
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    deanski07 said:

yeah kinda cruel,my trader was still up for over 3 hours after event ended and continued generating Tyranny and no way to empty it :(

Which event are you talking about? The event that has just finished is Jubilee. Are you talking about Jubilee?
    Which event trader are you talking about?
    What is the Tyranny you referred to? Are you talking about Tyranny vouchers?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

deanski07 said:

Which event are you talking about? The event that has just finished is Jubilee. Are you talking about Jubilee?
    Which event trader are you talking about?
    What is the Tyranny you referred to? Are you talking about Tyranny vouchers?
    There are temporary merchants for the SH during the Jubilee event that lasts for 24 hours and can give a variety of resources at a nice rate. But once the event ends, the trader is still there for the time remaining but cannot be tended.
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    plasticbat,
    It cost me food/metal/wood/stone (all 4) to call up the Trader from Neverwinter for influence. I am not sure what resources the other traders required. One of which gives Tyranny of Dragons 'currency' to your Stronghold coffer.
    Still also wondering if there is any word on being able to donate +1 gems to the coffer.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    I had the same problem, until I realized that my 24 hours ended 11 hours after the 10 AM PT. I think got another 1920 influence when my time ran out.

For a total of up to 5760 Influence/day it cost you a maximum of 2.1k food/wood/metal/stone. I'd call that a pretty good trade.