test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Citadel second and third boss are for specific classes only, needs rework !!!

pantha7pantha7 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
Second boss mechanics are not for fighter dreadnought , he is slow , he is getting outdps -ed from wizards and barbarians...he just wastes time and dps from the party !!!!!!!!
Third boss same stuff , you need speed to move fast from the flames on the ground and gathered with your party , you need to move also around boss the hellfire engine ...
I'vs done Tic once to the finish, chests give garbage rewards , boss drops are the most important loot....
nothing else to say...
cryptic you need to check TIC again .

Comments

• vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Welcome to the life of a paladin... at least you have an encounter to boost your movement speed. Paladins done have that even.

That being said even slow characters can complete it being either dps or tanking. It's all about where you place yourself on the map to deal with the mechanics.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    There are changes to the Fighter for Mod 19, see thread link below.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1256074/official-m19-fighter-feedback/p1
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • sunshinehappy#2439 sunshinehappy Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Leather death boots help on 2nd boss. +10% speed of movement when engaged with one enemy. It comes from Mysterious Merchant in stronghold.
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Make sure to use 3x gladiators guile for insig bonus and your run speed is just fine. I have seen many an amazing dreadnought top dps. The rewards are not great outside of tomm for anything in game without some rng luck. Book of the vile still goes for 500k+ so there are some reasons. If you have a hard time dpsing maybe consider swapping to tank. I don't think you need or have too just another option. Also sambocade as a buff food from your guildhall gives another 5% run speed.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Off cource Infernal citadel and bel is content made for ranged classes..in Bel i have to get a cw to carry me becose i cant get to boss whitout dying..piece of trash content
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    wow so much hate.