test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector Figurines

Day 3 of the event I do All the Quest and do not get my reward of the figurines. 2/3 Need help and fix this bug .

Comments

• abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    As I noticed, its working like that: you have to do all 5 of the daily quests (acquire in Protector Enclave), then the first Protector Bounty opened gives you 1 piece of Protector Figurines. If your in party and someone uses Protector's Hopitality, it can give you randomly further Figurines.
    So in short, description is wrong, not the quest itself gives you Figurine, rather the first Bounty used after finishing the quests.
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • deaththaed#4569 deaththaed Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2020
  • azurdianazurdian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been getting protectors figurines in the bounties on 3 characters but they are not showing up with the ones i get as a reward
  • seraphium#1847 seraphium Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have reported the same bug and been asked to post it here. I receive the daily figurine from the bounty but nothing from the Elimster quests.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited June 2020

I have reported the same bug and been asked to post it here. I receive the daily figurine from the bounty but nothing from the Elimster quests.

You are not supposed to get the figurine from the quest. You get the figurine from the first bounty you open for the day (it is in the tool tip of the bounty)... and for whatever reason the new day starts at UTC 0:00.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***