Options

Neverwinter for PS5

2»

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

arazith07 said:

When they have addressed this question in streams, they've said that they cannot answer the question...which usually means NDA, or they are in talks, so take that as you will.

Sadly it also sometimes means, we aren't going to tell the truth because we know the player base will drop.
    From a business standpoint, why would they not switch over, at least for Playstation. Not sure how well Xbox would carry over, but that is also their 3rd least populated server.
    there is no data about populations on console. that's just silly talk.
  • Options
    whonesswhoness Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    you didn't hear it from me... I don't want the kid to get in trouble, lol

Neverwinter works on the PS5, load times are 3- 10 seconds(if not instant), runs at 60fps... the graphics look the same because they were playing on the current version for PS4... (this was all 3ish months ago, running off my poor memory, I'm sure little has changed.)

Just think of these new gen consoles as huge refinements to the hardware compared to the current generation... Microsoft and Sony both have admitted to people probably being dissapointed in the graphic updates compared to what the speed the hardware can preform at...
  • Options
    rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    whoness said:

you didn't hear it from me... I don't want the kid to get in trouble, lol

Neverwinter works on the PS5, load times are 3- 10 seconds(if not instant), runs at 60fps... the graphics look the same because they were playing on the current version for PS4... (this was all 3ish months ago, running off my poor memory, I'm sure little has changed.)

Just think of these new gen consoles as huge refinements to the hardware compared to the current generation... Microsoft and Sony both have admitted to people probably being dissapointed in the graphic updates compared to what the speed the hardware can preform at...

Hopefully, Cryptic/PWE have an annoucement either way. I like to plan ahead of time.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!