test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Daily Free Figurine from Protectors Bounty

cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
Got 1 free figurine yesterday right after the event started, opening the first bounty of the day. After server reset today, no figurine after opening the first bounty of the day. Same on 2 different toons. This issue has happened in Jubilee's past....

@nitocris83
Post edited by cts2000#2706 on

Comments

• sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Same thing happened to me
  • nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    I have the same problem; only it started today. My brother got figurines for all his characters(8). I only got 6 out 12. All the figurines were the first box opened. 90% were from bounty(couldn't get in speech skirmish).
  • nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Everything went fine today. All my characters got a figurine. It was just yesterday only half got a figurine.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Got 1 free figurine yesterday right after the event started, opening the first bounty of the day. After server reset today, no figurine after opening the first bounty of the day. Same on 2 different toons. This issue has happened in Jubilee's past....

@nitocris83

It does not reset at "server reset" time on the PC, but rather at 00:00 UTC (Midnight in Iceland and the Azores). Maybe it's the same on the PS4 ?

Hoping for improvements...
  • sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Figurines have been nerfed for several years now. Only one figurine per day, regardless of doing dailies, skirmish, bounty, Stronghold...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    sianeka said:

Figurines have been nerfed for several years now. Only one figurine per day, regardless of doing dailies, skirmish, bounty, Stronghold...

I know people were/are getting more figurines through gifting in PC.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***