test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

why??? (jubilee event)

xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User
why are the thrones, and the fashion items of the jubilee event bound on pick up and on character?
why can't we farm the event with a character and the give the fashion to a future new character the will be made in mod 19 with the new class?
why can't we farm the event with a character and give the thrones to other character?
just why?
reality is what most recognize as true

Comments

• lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I agree. I'd rather see BtC gone completely or at least confined to Artifacts and gear (maybe not even then).
  • xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    it's not even an exagerated thing, i mean they are object, and not even powerful, only cool.

we aren't asking to have all the campaign on account, all the companions, non class gear or mount on account (you do/have in one character, you have them on all of your character actual or future) i mean it would be fantastic, we could evade all the grief every time they nerf a class, or keep ignoring a problem; but that would be too much!
    reality is what most recognize as true
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    Indeed, the event items should be at least BoAccount.

Winter Event will give you a chance at all the events items and it can be BoE or BoC depending on the gifting.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Items should be BTC only after equipped.
  • evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    It's amusing that the fashion head pieces aren't BtC, but the rest is.
    Correction, some of those head pieces aren't...
    Post edited by evemj on
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

why are the thrones, and the fashion items of the jubilee event bound on pick up and on character?
    why can't we farm the event with a character and the give the fashion to a future new character the will be made in mod 19 with the new class?
    why can't we farm the event with a character and give the thrones to other character?
    just why?

No new class will be released with M19, we still have several episodes until we might get a new class.