test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jubilee Figurine not dropping from Box on Day 2

faredawg1faredawg1 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
edited June 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
Got my 1 Figurine yesterday from a Box. Opened a Box today and got no Figurine. Ttied on another Toon after finishing all the new days quests and still no Figurine.

EDIT: Many people in PE are complaining of the same thing.

Comments

• tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    It has a 20 hour cooldown
  • faredawg1faredawg1 Member Posts: 81 Arc User

WTHeck? It's doesn't say that in the description. It says they drop from the first box opened that day. I don't remember that from all the years before. Who told you it has a 20 hour cool down?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I've got characters who got one on the first day and I'm certain 20 hours have passed and they can't get another.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I am thinking it will be impossible at this point to get anything worthwhile in the store. :(
    I mean, I know this is only day 2, but many of the fashion items cost no less than 12. Which means you need to get at least 3 per day until the end on Thursday morning.

Nice to see Cryptic keeping up to the expected norms.

Happy 7th Anniversary!

My 30th wedding anniversary is July 7th and all I have to say, my husband, Brian better not have any "glitches" or there might not be a 31st! :lol:
    wb-cenders.gif
    It will take some more testing but I am thinking the answer to the riddle is that you can get 1 figurine from bounties in a 12 hour period. When the characters who weren't able to get figurines got unlocked just now, so did the ones who got them this morning.
    @pitshade I got my figurine Thursday in the first 60 minutes of this event. o.O
    wb-cenders.gif
  • cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User

Nonsense.

@pitshade I got my figurine Thursday in the first 60 minutes of this event. o.O

All I can say is that the tooltip is inaccurate and I have about half of my characters with 2 figurines and half with 3, after the second day of the event. It's... cryptic.
    Ok. It seems the reset is 8 PM EST.

My characters who opened boxes before that time on the opening day were able to get a second figurine the following morning and another one after that time. Then they got nothing until after that time on day 3.

Characters who opened their first bounties after that time on the first day were not able to get another the following morning. They received their second after 8 PM the second day.

The third day, Saturday, everyone got their figurine after 8PM.

This doesn't make any sense as to why it would work like this but so far has been consistent.
    I picked up a pack of 3 figurines in the AH and got the first costume piece I wanted last night after 8 PM EST I got another figurine which brought me up to a total of 3 all I need is 1 more to get the next part. I don't need the head piece so I should be set. Looks like you and I are in the same timezone @pitshade so that should be 5 PM on the west coast.

I am looking at maybe getting a throne with the renown. I notice some people chatting about the garden key, I never bought one, all 8 of my characters had access after attending the event. I am not sure what the does? Maybe give later characters you create full access? But it is too high priced in my opinion since the event is only 7 days long your only way to obtain the other items would be to buy the 3 packs from the zen store or from a player reselling the 3 pack in the AH.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Just as a note, the vendor sticks around for an extra week usually (unless they've changed that), and you can save up some bounties to open during that week, so you can pick up another 6-7 figurines that way.
  • keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    > @pitshade said:
    > (Quote)
    > All I can say is that the tooltip is inaccurate and I have about half of my characters with 2 figurines and half with 3, after the second day of the event. It's... cryptic.

I got stuck on 2
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    There is not a 20-hour cooldown. I opened a pack at 00:01 on Saturday and got one, and was opening them regularly throughout the day. No figurine dropped until 00:05 on Sunday. So, either there is a 24-hour cooldown, or it resets at 00:00 UTC.
    Hoping for improvements...
    It isn't a cooldown. All of my characters are now getting them after 00:00 UTC/8PM EST. The only way it makes sense is if the 'day' for this event resets at that time in the same manner as Dread Ring and Sharandar quests resetting at 5pm UTC.

Beginning of the event to midnight UTC was the first day. Each day thereafter is 24 hrs with 1 figurine drop in the period. Based on that, my characters' drop line up. Those that received and opened bounties after 00:00 UTC essentially missed the first day. But everyone has gotten 1 figurine in each following 'event day.'

If someone else's characters aren't working like that, please post the details.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    pitshade said:

It isn't a cooldown. All of my characters are now getting them after 00:00 UTC/8PM EST. The only way it makes sense is if the 'day' for this event resets at that time in the same manner as Dread Ring and Sharandar quests resetting at 5pm UTC.

Beginning of the event to midnight UTC was the first day. Each day thereafter is 24 hrs with 1 figurine drop in the period. Based on that, my characters' drop line up. Those that received and opened bounties after 00:00 UTC essentially missed the first day. But everyone has gotten 1 figurine in each following 'event day.'

If someone else's characters aren't working like that, please post the details.

I think you are correct. At least, my impression of the "behaviour" of my characters match this.
    If I recall correctly, my first 4 characters opened their boxes before 8pm EST on last Thursday and my last 2 characters opened theirs after 8pm EST. The first 4 has one more figurine than the last 2. They all got a new one after 8pm EST.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • corsair#6764 corsair Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    00:00 UTC is 08:00 for me (in Western Australia). I wish the above-posted observations weren't right as I wouldn't have got caught out on day 2 as well, but the reset occuring then (instead of the usual 18:00 - local time, 10:00 UTC - daily reset) is what I was (ignorantly) playing against.

Why they can't pick a single reset time for all the dailies (event or otherwise) is beyond me.

FYI, I ran the event (and got a figurine) at approximately 11;30 (03:30 UTC) the first day. Then, ran it at approximately 02:30 (18:30 UTC) the "next" day only to miss out on the figurine. Back to about 11:30 (03:30 UTC) on day 3 and again on day 4 with figurines received.
    Many thanks to all the hard work from Cryptic!

I got the items I wanted, I only ran my warlock Aero Ironcrown because of her history with demons.

I got her the seductive pants and shirt, those horns are too tiny. I also nabbed her the vampire throne, and the 3 piece fallen garb with the renown. I was talking to my friends and one told me they have just the pants so they can colorize their tiefling's tail... Why? Why do you want a bluefire tail on your tiefling??? o.O

I notice the clerics have flappy wings. I don't need or want flappy wings, but should they change it, I hope the animation has an on/off switch.

Have fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif