test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Seductice shirt Wings Animation

thalia#2847 thalia Member Posts: 11 Arc User
The new seductive shirt with wings are only animating for the Cleric class and are not for any other class atm

Comments

• Options
    keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    If all classes where to have this animation going on
    all you would be able to see is flapping wings all over the place and not to mention what it would be like during combat. I dont think having all classes with the same animation on this wings to be a good idea.
  • Options
    vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    > @keru#9279 said:
    > If all classes where to have this animation going on
    > all you would be able to see is flapping wings all over the place and not to mention what it would be like during combat. I dont think having all classes with the same animation on this wings to be a good idea.
    >
    >

Well I don't see them creating unique animations for each class, accounting for gender and race...

Personally either they all should flap or none should.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    keru#9279 said:

If all classes where to have this animation going on

all you would be able to see is flapping wings all over the place and not to mention what it would be like during combat. I dont think having all classes with the same animation on this wings to be a good idea.

at first I laughed about this thinking it was silly. but now that i've seen the animation holy heck batman.. this needs to be off for everyone in combat situations or the wing size needs to be brought inline with the feywild wings. it's easily the most popular skin atm. I can't imagine trying to do serious content with 10 of these making motions at once. they don't need animation imo. this doesn't fly with me
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    We need the option to turn the animation on and off...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    jadebleurose#3318 jadebleurose Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I think this is one of the best fashion items that's been offered in waaay too long. Thanks! VERY disappointing that the animation only works for the Cleric. Doesn't make much sense to me that the Cleric would be the only class worth getting a "seductive" shirt with "demonic" wings that move. The animation should work for ALL classes.

We need the option to turn the animation on and off...

I agree that having the option to turn the animation on or off would be a nice touch. But, I don't think it's really necessary. If you don't want to fight with wings flappin' about your characters heads, just do combat in your gear, or a different fashion top. It's not needed to fight in. It's just a Fashion item, afterall, and a pretty cool one. But, please, I really hope they fix the animation to working for ALL classes and not just one.