test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No rewards at Insurgency

Ok , this is getting old real fast !!
I just did 4 insurgencies and only received rewards for 2 . No claim rewards , no chaotic writings etc from 2 of the 4 insurgencies . This is not the first time either .
Doing menial in game tasks like these and NOT receiving the rewards is unacceptable!
Do I put a ticket in ? Are you going to fix this ? Like you fixed the dud insurgency issue ( NOT )

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass this on for investigation
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    I've seen this happen when more than 1 person tries to close the rift at the same time. Also the Battle Worn Rod is not dropping for some characters that have done far over 500 insurgencies. @nitocris83
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User

I've seen this happen when more than 1 person tries to close the rift at the same time. Also the Battle Worn Rod is not dropping for some characters that have done far over 500 insurgencies. @nitocris83

I had seen this happen maybe around 10-15% of the time. However the last couple of days it seemed to be worse. I finished two last night and didn't get rewards for either of them. Still needing to charge amulet on this alt so just bailed. And ya gave up trying to get the drop on my main after a few hundred tries.

• sartoricsartoric Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    This is still happening.
    I didn't get anything in the last 5 or 6 days
  • xsindarexxsindarex Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, can we make rift sealing doable in combat? Getting no rewards is sad, sometimes you gain combat in 0.2s before closing rift :/. What's even a point failing it in combat?