test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix Anniversary Event Q Party Requirements

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
Please just change this to a party of any five people so we don't have to sit around hoping more clerics or tanks come online. There's nothing in the fights that require variety, and you're never going to accidentally get 5 clerics in one random group. Even if that happened the Event is still easy enough. You're scaling them so... Yeah. 5 live bodies is what it should be.
Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Just do private queue. No role requirement. If you are strong enough, just private solo queue (or private 2,3,4 member). Private solo is even faster to get in than having a pre-made full party. I'm doing private solo for my DPSs. For Paladin and Cleric, they have no problem to get into public queue.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Thanks! Will do that.

8 minute wait for a usually popular event queue is way too long. It will shorten on the weekend but not everyone can play weekend nights.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    Why do they keep repeating this type of mistake time and time again?...this leads people to believe NOTHING has changed when they never learn.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Anyone else notice the skirmish is for Year 6(the banner/emblem is VI with 6 stars), not year 7?
  • nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    I agree; 5 people is all that is needed. Solo is harder; so by the time you get done, you have lost any bonus. It will take a long time to save up for any thing in the store. Much longer if you have several characters.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User

I agree; 5 people is all that is needed. Solo is harder; so by the time you get done, you have lost any bonus. It will take a long time to save up for any thing in the store. Much longer if you have several characters.

Solo is hard for "young" players. Although the event is scaled down to 6000 item level, it is very doable for veteran to solo and get gold. I play 6 characters. I let my Cleric and Paladin to do the queue because they can get in fast. For the other 4 DPS toon, they finish it from 5 to 8 minutes (based on the event timer in the end).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***