test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quitting the game

I found the current content has gotten boring, the recycle maps old, blue screens everyday, IC dungeon giving very old items or little of anything, total heal redo over and over and then future nerf of items some of us spent money on, new armor with perks that are laughable, companion abilities that still do not work, getting stuck in Vallenhaus on all toons, drop rates with no drops, free items marked as 45 companion tokens, but only 20 when its open, having a master race in the game and the game giving me dps stats for a healer (Soulweaver's biggest stat of wisdom is chosen for you as the lowest), very little armor or neck n waiste set for tanking, a rat pup that gives you maybe 5K hit points, AI aka mode 15, and much much more. Thanks for ruining the game for me and all those who and will be quiting.

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @orcumis Perhaps take break from the game instead of quitting. Sometime taking a break (weeks/months) will help ease the frustrations and when you return you might discovered other aspect of Neverwinter that keeps you coming back.

As I always recommend to my guild members to take a break when they are most frustrated. When the game stop being fun, logout.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    The blue screens are maddening - especially the ones that force you into a full system reboot. I'm with you on that one.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    orcumis said:

drop rates with no drops, free items marked as 45 companion tokens, but only 20 when its open, a rat pup that gives you maybe 5K hit points

I concur on Barovia hunts not dropping any gear, needs addressing regardless of how outdated they are. As for the tokens, that was a typo on the item as shown in claims agent. Cryptic said in social media it was 20 tokens. As for the Rat Pup and other Companions that boost HP via Augment Enhancement, it SHOULD be 5k but is only 1k and that should be changed in my opinion so that it IS 5k. Beyond that, everything you said is your opinion and you are free to it, so bye.
  • jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    > @orcumis said:
    > I found the current content has gotten boring, the recycle maps old, blue screens everyday, IC dungeon giving very old items or little of anything, total heal redo over and over and then future nerf of items some of us spent money on, new armor with perks that are laughable, companion abilities that still do not work, getting stuck in Vallenhaus on all toons, drop rates with no drops, free items marked as 45 companion tokens, but only 20 when its open, having a master race in the game and the game giving me dps stats for a healer (Soulweaver's biggest stat of wisdom is chosen for you as the lowest), very little armor or neck n waiste set for tanking, a rat pup that gives you maybe 5K hit points, AI aka mode 15, and much much more. Thanks for ruining the game for me and all those who and will be quiting.

Bye, Felicia! Can I get your AD?
  • jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Bye, Felicia!

Can I get your AD?