test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Could this be the cause of Drops FPS?

Today I saw a boy climbing on top of the houses on the map and deciding to do the same thing out of curiosity, but my curiosity did not stop only on top of the house but out of the map and came to mind, that most maps of neverwinter and lagado because of these unnecessary constructions, because neverwinter is not an open and instantiated world. could you fix or delete these buildings over time?

Comments

• werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Blacklake district is certainly one of the map that lags the least. Avernus map is VERY laggy in comparison, and lag is more often linked to the number of people in the instance(s).

I really enjoy discovering non-public zones and I hope these zones will never be deleted. I even hope they will be used for new contents; in the case of blacklake, this zone is behind the second gate and is subject to creativity.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    There are zones that are currently hidden but were active before. They just blocked the entrance and the old map stayed. In the old days, TR could get into the wall and use the short cut within the wall.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***