test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Castle Ravenloft - Item Level Requirement (18000)

rhaiyukhildarerhaiyukhildare Member Posts: 7 Arc User
As of the current patch, the item level requirement is 18000. However, most players consider that too low. To the game administrators, either 1) increase the item level requirement, or 2) lower the quest difficulty. I joined Neverwinter in 2018 because I enjoy the Ravenloft campaign setting. My item level of June 2020 (after taking a one-year break) is 19000, and that's considered too low by other players when starting the mission, who immediately abandon. I have yet to complete Castle Ravenloft because this item level arrangement appears unfair. Please fix it!
"Feras... Feras... Feras! Ferasans, HOOOOOO!"

Comments

• Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    The Devs set all the dungeons minimum item level "low" so people can access it and practice if they need, "training runs". Chances are you are not going to complete it if you have low item levels but at least you can try. If you just returned to the game, there are many things you can quickly do to increase your 19000 to 20K+ by running APE/Insurgencies in Avernus for Juma Bags that gives you high item level gears.

Form your own party, gather up a bunch of your friends/guild members to run Castle Ravenloft. Randoms will often abandon CR just because the effort is not worth the rewards.

By the way the Devs did nerf CR by reducing boss HP and attacks.